Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Trump downplayed the virus and called it a democratic hoax, and politicized a pandemic . This is on par with what people were saying about his character, morals etc etc before the virus.

If you truly believe a Democratic President would’ve done the same thing as trump, I don’t know what else I can tell you.
Ay man correct me if I'm wrong

Obama handed them the pandemic playbook

Trump shuts down border to China with one case (no deaths)

Biden got something to say (same dude who was right under Obama w pandemic playbook)

Pelosi undermines Trump's travel ban (along with all other hard lefties)

Somehow only trump got blood on his hands, not any Dems (Cuomo is a cluster fuck in and of itself)

I trust Obama would've done a great job, but trump, Biden,

All suckers

Last edited:
And I understand trump got plenty reason for criticism

But they still gotta sensationalize shit

And y'all okay with it just because u don't like the candidate

Bullshit is still bullshit

"You people"
"Go ask china"

Y'all eat it up

When it's enough real bait out there

Then downplay all things Biden

By all means go n vote Blue tho I'm not stopping nobody

Ay man correct me if I'm wrong

Obama handed them the pandemic playbook

Trump shuts down border to China with one case (no deaths)

Biden got something to say (same dude who was right under Obama w pandemic playbook)

Pelosi undermines Trump's travel ban (along with all other hard lefties)

Somehow only trump got blood on his hands, not any Dems (Cuomo is a cluster fuck in and of itself)

I trust Obama would've done a great job, but trump, Biden,

All suckers

Trump is the president not Pelosi. Also it was a partial ban from China, during the time you and I could travel to and from China, which defeats the purpose.

If you believe that Biden/ trump would react to the same way to the virus then I don’t know what to say.

I mean Biden was the Vice President at during the drafting of the playbook. Was also the Vice President when H1N1 was kicking off too.

Trump decided not to follow it because he was pretty much on
fuck the black guy.

Then when he decided not to follow it, he didn’t come up with any new or better ideas to get it under control.

Based on all that I think Old ass Biden would put the experts in place to succeed and get out a uniform message to people(this is the minimum trump could’ve done and he couldn’t do that.

The whole thing is folks feel Democrat’s ain’t doing enough and they obviously aren’t. Is it wrong to criticize them?

Trump is the president not Pelosi. Also it was a partial ban from China, during the time you and I could travel to and from China, which defeats the purpose.

If you believe that Biden/ trump would react to the same way to the virus then I don’t know what to say.

I mean Biden was the Vice President at during the drafting of the playbook. Was also the Vice President when H1N1 was kicking off too.

fuck the black guy.

Then when he decided not to follow it, he didn’t come up with any new or better ideas to get it under control.

Based on all that I think Old ass Biden would put the experts in place to succeed and get out a uniform message to people(this is the minimum trump could’ve done and he couldn’t do that.

Dont waste your time on this clown bro he doesn't understand that Trump is the president and Pelosi/Cuomo aren't.

All he cares about is his belief that the media is biased against Trump

fuck the black guy.

:hahaha:
so NOW being the President matters? Because whenever the previous guy was being held accountable it was always “he couldn’t get anything done because of the Republicans in the house and senate”.

It was a partial ban bc Americans were still being allowed to come back home from there.

Screenshot_20200524-081529.png
Screenshot_20200524-081743.png

How did u assess that either of us could've traveled to or from China at this time?

Ppl keep saying "trump is president not Pelosi" no shit. Doesn't mean she didn't have crowds come gather around her while this shit was spreading n ppl calling the china ban racist. Then when it turns out it was in fact necessary "wElL hE dIdNt AcT qUiCkLy EnOuGh" that includes your boy biden

Mfs can't pick a stance n stick to it

fuck the black guy.

Eh maybe maybe not. I don't think anybody would've shut the economy down any quicker especially if there were no deaths yet.

Last edited:
Dont waste your time on this clown bro he doesn't understand that Trump is the president and Pelosi/Cuomo aren't.
Never said this. If ppl went out to Chinatown to supports Chinese businesses bc Pelosi said don't listen to the xenophobe trump, then they end up catching the virus from someone, then spread it out, she acted irresponsibly n put people in harm's way just to spite trump.

Biden jumped on that train too before he back tracked.

It would be idiotic to say Trump has the only influence on citizens.

All he cares about is his belief that the media is biased against Trump
Na he's still got fox news

But if u don't believe there's bias or sensationalism in media ever the clown ain't me fam

Third party...or write-in someone.

But vast majority of people won’t vote third party I mean it’s cool to vote for ideals that appeal to you like it should be. But voting for a third party seems like a protest against the two party system. I think third parties would work if we actually saw one on a smaller level

Back