Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Lol what Biden policy on climate change?

Google it bruh.

u have to 1st believe climate change exists to have a policy on it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Idk if y’all joking but surely he believes in climate change right. I mean if was like 40 degrees here the other day

My bad. Biden DOES believe in climate change.

I was talking bout trump. Trump doesn't even believe in climate change. So in terms of trump v biden, the policy doesn't even matter if one doesn't believe in climate change

Basically if there are 2 voting options and one candidate doesn't even believe in climate change. Im w the candidate who atleast believes in climate change is real

My bad. Biden DOES believe in climate change.

I was talking bout trump. Trump doesn't even believe in climate change. So in terms of trump v biden, the policy doesn't even matter if one doesn't believe in climate change

Basically if there are 2 voting options and one candidate doesn't even believe in climate change. Im w the candidate who atleast believes in climate change is real

Good point tho.

The point im about to make doesnt have much to do with this issue here but the presidential elections overall.

I understand and respect not voting. If you dont like Trump and Biden equally, dont vote. Thats cool to me.

What I dont understand about yall not voting mfers is that yall either knowingly or unknowingly campaign against Biden. Laughing at people who wanna vote for him, spending hours breaking down how hes trash, trying to intice others to not for him.

Thats the crazy part to me. Meaning media got yall. The division is complete.

If i cared for neither candidate, id be out this shit and chilling. Yall not doing that though. Yall spending more time trying to convince people to not vote for him than shitting on Trump.

Yall know who that benefits.

The trump voters and republicans dont have this issue. There is no anti biden mfer trying to convince people to not for trump, but here we have a bunch of anti trumpers who are also trying to convince people to not vote for Biden.

Yall literally doing the devils work and not realizing it.

It was a partial ban bc Americans were still being allowed to come back home from there.

View attachment 286220
View attachment 286221

How did u assess that either of us could've traveled to or from China at this time?

Ppl keep saying "trump is president not Pelosi" no shit. Doesn't mean she didn't have crowds come gather around her while this shit was spreading n ppl calling the china ban racist. Then when it turns out it was in fact necessary "wElL hE dIdNt AcT qUiCkLy EnOuGh" that includes your boy biden

Mfs can't pick a stance n stick to it

Eh maybe maybe not. I don't think anybody would've shut the economy down any quicker especially if there were no deaths yet.

Thank you for that.

Trump said he “cutoff China“ the order didn’t kick in until February 2nd. Then Americans from China including Wuhan returned.

In my mind that defeats the purpose but I’ll let that go.

Then through the month of February Trump did nothing. He declared a national emergency March 13th.

Also during that time Trump continued to downplay the virus.

He is in control of the nation’s preparedness and response. So really who cares what Biden and Pelosi has done.

There is a current partisan divide on the virus and response to it because of Trump.

So no, for the virus this isn’t a both side are bad, or the media is targeting just one side. We have his own words to back his inaction.

Not to mention this virus has disproportionally killed black people.

Back