Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I can still blame you for being a unapologetic dickrider

:hahaha:
Nah bruh, that's actually you. You know where to find all his gifs and extra stuff, I don't

I just agree with him on shit. And in this instance Race agrees with him too yet you can't blame him or anyone else for that like you conveniently do. Free thought exists

You all conceded (that means admit) the fact that black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republican

but you are perplexed ( that means confused) as to why black people vote Democratic

what the fuck is going on here?
:wtff:

I' would love to think this would work but republicans don't need any kind of black votes to win. I think the democrats would pander more to the right (this happens in Europe).

We all agree with you that the system needs to change. My fears are another 4 years of trump would do a lot of damage why rebuild from a worse place when a viable movement can start now and hold Biden accountable?

but folks dont hold officials accountable, ever. its also unrealistic when you think about it.

plus symbolism outweighs accountability each and every time it seems.

You all conceded (that means admit) the fact that black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republican

but you are perplexed ( that means confused) as to why black people vote Democratic

You cant frame a false narrative to induce a debate, no one who is against biden has been vapid in their reasoning why

Black ppl fair better under those that truly care about them. we are saying the dems nor repubs give a shit about Black ppl, not now, not ever.

well thats what im saying

Nah bruh, that's actually you. You know where to find all his gifs and extra stuff, I don't

I just agree with him on shit. And in this instance Race agrees with him too yet you can't blame him or anyone else for that like you conveniently do. Free thought exists

I agree with Tariq on a lot of shit
I've said this many times already

But I STILL see the dude for what he truly is

Black ppl fair better under those that truly care about them. we are saying the dems nor repubs give a shit about Black ppl, not now, not ever.

well thats what im saying

The heart of the matter is simply this:

Do black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republican?

The heart of the matter is simply this:

Do black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republican?

they dont fare better under dems or republicans

i mean do we have to even pull out receipts ??

ill just say this: ‘94 crime bill

Back