Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

ive already gave alternatives in several threads. this isnt our first merry go round. im just here today to clown yall niggas thats excusing Biden remarks and clownery lmao

is that so

Getting more black people in at the ground level to be politically aware is beneficial.

Playing politics is extremely important in tackling voter oppression like you mentioned previously.

If a grass movement to change the political structure in your community is 90% white the black Voices get shut down. If more black people are in attendance and aware of the systems ins and outs that's obviously more voices and in a black neighborhood there is more weight. From there the movement holds the local reps accountable.

Then I just assume you’re here for this. Congrats, you got it from a ton of us:

View attachment 285787

Now, you can go back Sistah Soulja Land and pretend to fight for black people like the rest of Shay Butter Brigade.

*booooooooooo*

weak asf but expected from Black men that champion white men instead of taking power and control in their own hands.

:scust:

v1.bTsxMTE2OTkxNDtqOzE4NDg5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA
Interesting, you can't blame Tariq to scapegoat Race's anti voting stance

:hahaha:

dont worry massa joe will get us where we need to be. him good for the economy, him
better dan trump

:Gillie:

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
ive already gave alternatives in several threads. this isnt our first merry go round. im just here today to clown yall niggas thats excusing Biden remarks and clownery lmao

Question:
what happens when someone does do their own research it leads to them finding out that,although not an ideal utopia, many of us yearn for,
black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republicans?

Then what????

Reactions: GNS
encouraging people how to think critically instead of wanting followers is the first thing.
some people vote democrat and dont know why,
some people dont know who to vote for to add a third person because alot of people dont know what they want.
mfs are lost.
a beautiful lie is always better than a harsh truth.

Question
what happens when someone does do their own research it leads to them finding that,although not an ideal utopia, many of us yearn for,
black people fair better under Democratic policies and legislation than they do Republicans?

Then what????
Nobody's arguing that.

The Democrats haven't exclusively prioritized us and made it clear they won't, that's the problem.

Question:
what happens when someone does do their own research it leads to them finding out that,although not an ideal utopia, many of us yearn for,

Then what????

Nobody's arguing that.

The Democrats haven't exclusively prioritized us and made it clear they won't, that's the problem.

because if Black ppl stop following for the banana in the tail pipe year after year, maybe we can come up with demands and enact real change.

starting to believe we dont dislike hoteps for the same reasons
I' would love to think this would work but republicans don't need any kind of black votes to win. I think the democrats would pander more to the right (this happens in Europe).

We all agree with you that the system needs to change. My fears are another 4 years of trump would do a lot of damage why rebuild from a worse place when a viable movement can start now and hold Biden accountable?

and like ive said before
i mean imma just say good luck with the whole “vote blue no matter who” shit. we have now trapped ourselves like suckers because we believe so little in our community's ability to save itself or create our own party (if given at least half of the resources yall waste behind elections)

encouraging people how to think critically instead of wanting followers is the first thing.
some people vote democrat and dont know why,
some people dont know who to vote for to add a third person because alot of people dont know what they want.
mfs are lost.
a beautiful lie is always better than a harsh truth.
What country has a political structure that would work for America?

Back