Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

In a two man race, niggaz should vote for Biden.

But not because he's a black savior
Not because he loves black people
Not because you ain't black if you don't vote for him

But because Trump having too fun and enough is enough

:stare:

Not just black people this should be the attitude of every American patriot. And if TV is anything to go by, literally every American swear they are one

Biden said something wack then apologised, there should be no Trump comparisons.

Someone has to be president. It's a choice between two. Niggas shudda supported Bernie while they had the chance but but but he kept mentionin' his march with MLK and and er er he's had the same message for 40 years.

Even after a pandemic wherein thousands have died needlessly, its still "what will, be will be?" are you niggas serious???????
Fam u not even from america

I know the UK is real trash right now but somehow its head and shoulders above the us. There got to be people with better policies no one wants workers rights, free health care etc?

Americans don’t believe in giving people free stuff we call it communism. Medicare for all communism, more money for a better funded public education system communism, getting paid because you can’t go to work but still have bills and need a lil help communism. Americans believe everybody can get rich if they just try harder and get lucky. Chasing bags and such

Biden said something wack then apologised, there should be no Trump comparisons.

Someone has to be president. It's a choice between two. Niggas shudda supported Bernie while they had the chance but but but he kept mentionin' his march with MLK and and er er he's had the same message for 40 years.

Even after a pandemic wherein thousands have died needlessly, its still "what will, be will be?" are you niggas serious???????

Bruh you got to seriously stop coming here and blaming black people for the state of America. Please keep the same energy for the real Trump supporters. Or talk to some old white people. Continually putting the onus on us is crazy. Progressives don’t outnumber conservatives idk what you want us to do about that lol

Bruh you got to seriously stop coming here and blaming black people for the state of America. Please keep the same energy for the real Trump supporters. Or talk to some old white people. Continually putting the onus on us is crazy. Progressives don’t outnumber conservatives idk what you want us to do about that lol

Bro I try to be cool with you coz you're a cool brudda but when you say dumbness like this it's difficult.

Please quote me blamin' black people even one time????????

The reason I talk about BLACK voters is because this is a BLACK web. We are all already very aware that white people in their vast majority are racist

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'm from earth nigga and unfortunately what happens in that savageland you call home hurts everybody

Lol like the UK who colonized the world has no impact at all on America. Isn’t y’all Prime Minister and Trump like best friends? All western countries have a lot of political similarities

I know this sounds crazy to alot of yall, with the way that politics plays on fears to ignore realities. Telling everyone that this is the most important election of our generation.

Look here..policy wise for blacks, there has been worse presidents. This guy ain't the worse now, and he wont be the worse in the future.

All alot of us are saying is, when Is enough is enough. Why do we have to put aside our communities dire needs to save America from it's own racist self...?

20200523_092212.jpg

Mercy kill, time to let America body itself for the greater good. We gone be aight

Back