Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Lol like the UK who colonized the world has no impact at all on America. Isn’t y’all Prime Minister and Trump like best friends? All western countries have a lot of political similarities

Smh sigh bro seriously

Black people in Europe don't think of the countries in which they live in the same way African Americans do. We don't love England, France or the Netherlands. We here as immigrants.

Attackin' England doesn't bother me in the slightest, its all I do offline

Bro I try to be cool with you coz you're a cool brudda but when you say dumbness like this it's difficult.

Please quote me blamin' black people even one time????????

The reason I talk about BLACK voters is because this is a BLACK web. We are all already very aware that white people in their vast majority are racist

Bro you in here chastising the 3 niggas who said they not voting. Literally everybody else said they are voting and nobody is voting for Trump. I don’t know what else y’all want. Half this thread is about what black people failed to do. Like we don’t already know. We literally been democrats our whole entire lives b

Americans don’t believe in giving people free stuff we call it communism. Medicare for all communism, more money for a better funded public education system communism, getting paid because you can’t go to work but still have bills and need a lil help communism. Americans believe everybody can get rich if they just try harder and get lucky. Chasing bags and such
word to onlyfans

Lol these threads always highlight how little we know about eachother
whats interesting is its because we not willing to hear each other out.
yall accents are funny who you are not heard but laughed at no matter what sense you make.
i was told from UK folk that yall look at americans as not being the smartest people even when our education system.

constantly dealing with both......its interesting

whats interesting is its because we not willing to hear each other out.
yall accents are funny who you are not heard but laughed at no matter what sense you make.
i was told from UK folk that yall look at americans as not being the smartest people even when our education system.

constantly dealing with both......its interesting
I always feel like Britain points to America to say look it could be worse.

As for us @CeLLar-DooR is right black British is culturally is Jamaican more recently added with some of African culture. We are just immigrants and not really British in that sense.

While black Americans have their own culture.

I think black British people have more in common culturally with black Canadians for obvious reasons

Smh sigh bro seriously

Black people in Europe don't think of the countries in which they live in the same way African Americans do. We don't love England, France or the Netherlands. We here as immigrants.

Attackin' England doesn't bother me in the slightest, its all I do offline

Lol have you met any African American patriots my dude? If you can’t tell by ABW we are the same way. That’s why I’m not understanding how Trump winning needs to be the responsibility of Black Americans

Back