Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
Most places unfortunately pockets large and/or small of overt racism towards black people. We know this but I'd rather be in some of those places than the US which has both pockets of overt and covert racism towards black people. (The most covert)

There's mfs in the highest positions working overtime in the US to make black lives hell.

nah-dave-chappelle.gif

Is that really true? I'm not saying one way or other, but what's the basis for that statement?

It's based on a lot of different things, which I don't have time to get into.

One thing is how black immigrants do. Jamaicans, for example, come here and struggle, for the most part. They go to America and they do well, at any rate, better.

Supporting and in eating in a movement ti legit help is one thing.

What I see is people who support and invest for evil intentions and control,
The moment you have issue with a wrong doing on their part…..they remove the support.

Black people gotta fight our own battles and now fight battles for people in another country even though those people committing genocide.

Funny how they dont mention american jews who be out there protesting against what Israel is doing or any other nationalities out there protesting like that. FOH tryna focus on black folks. Like yall been saying. Leave us the fuck alone

They always throw out how they marched and supported George Floyd and BLM when they only used it like it was the hot thing to do to boost them in the public and media.

That bitch full comments are so much worse than expected. If you didn’t hate Jews before, she might actually push you closer to it.

Back