Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
It's hilarious to be how Jews will on one hand say they were one of if not the most discriminated group in America and then turn around and act like the supported the Civil Rights movement out of the kindness of their own hear and not because it would ultimately benefit them too.

It's hilarious to be how Jews will on one hand say they were one of if not the most discriminated group in America and then turn around and act like the supported the Civil Rights movement out of the kindness of their own hear and not because it would ultimately benefit them too.

Right. Talkin about “we backed YOUR movement.” Motherfucker it was yours, too. Black people just the only ones with the backbone to stand up to white supremacy. Rest of them be playing model minority til they get that “wake up call”.

Have they really said that? I have heard that about Europe, not America.

But naw, black Americans are hated around the globe. Tourist areas don't count.

I could be wrong....

But I highly suspect you take your black American family and just randomly move somewhere else on this planet and think people aren't going to treat you like every single stereotype about black Americans isn't fact. You bugging.

Your black kids will go to school and get ridiculed like shit. Unless you're some sort of established industry leader in a particular field, finding a job gotta be crazy. I ain't saying America the best place on Earth.... But at least we know how to navigate the shit we gotta deal with over here.

I could be wrong....

But I highly suspect you take your black American family and just randomly move somewhere else on this planet and think people aren't going to treat you like every single stereotype about black Americans isn't fact. You bugging.

Your black kids will go to school and get ridiculed like shit. Unless you're some sort of established industry leader in a particular field, finding a job gotta be crazy. I ain't saying America the best place on Earth.... But at least we know how to navigate the shit we gotta deal with over here.

Nah. You're wrong. Black people in general are thought of as inferior. Black Americans are generally respected. Non-American black people (esp. Africans) catch hell.

Last edited:

I could be wrong....

Maybe America is great for black Americans lol, I don't see how but I'm not American so I can't call it. It definitely isn't the best country for the rest of black people to be.

No. Just no.

Back