Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
I’ve noticed on the internet some Jewish people really want us Black Folks to get involved and show our support to Israel and it’s genocide of Palestinian people . lol it comes off manipulative and back handed if you ask me .

They stood with us when we were being persecuted by white America, there was actual injustice there.

If we were to do the same for the same reason, then we would naturally stand with the Palestinians, because that's who's being persecuted in this situation.

Looking deeper, did they only do it so that one day they could put us in the position to have to return the favor???

Ill say this one more time. Support isnt transactional.

No one has to blindly support you because you supported them.

Jews supported the Civil Rights movement because it was the right side of history to be on.

Supporting Israel is not the right side of history.

People arent going to support your genocide just because some of you marched for equality and basic human rights. Lmaooo.

So at what point is it "fuck Michael Rappaport"?

Dude has seemingly been down with us, but now we got veiled threats 'cause we ain't gonna stand with the people doing the persecuting???
9766baec-7a35-44ec-b142-860c7af53823_text.gif

I always saw dude as something of an ally to hip hop. Not the Black Community, but to Hip Hop which, by extension, meant he was welcome to move about in our circles.

Right now? After watching this shit??? Nah, fuck dude. He's willfully turning a blind eye to what's going on (as many, if not all of them, seem to be doing) and expecting us, in turn, to support that shit???

So at what point is it "fuck Michael Rappaport"?

Dude has seemingly been down with us, but now we got veiled threats 'cause we ain't gonna stand with the people doing the persecuting???

lol It been fuck Rappaport for a while. I've noticed something about some of these white dudes. A lot of them are genuinely cool with black people when they are younger, but when they get older they move away from that. Kid Rock is probably the best example.

My theory is that when they are young, they don't really understand how white supremacy works. They just want to be cool, and they see black people as cool. The older they get though, they understand the power dynamics better and care less about being cool, so they make that switch.

lol It been fuck Rappaport for a while. I've noticed something about some of these white dudes. A lot of them are genuinely cool with black people when they are younger, but when they get older they move away from that. Kid Rock is probably the best example.

My theory is that when they are young, they don't really understand how white supremacy works. They just want to be cool, and they see black people as cool. The older they get though, they understand the power dynamics better and care less about being cool, so they make that switch.
Post this in the can you date a white woman thread

Back