Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
It's weird how history has bene re-written to make Jews as heroes. They were heavy into the slave trade, and incredibly racist to us throughout most of America's history. But they piggybacked off the blood, sweat, tears of the Civil Right movement, and act like they led it. It's why they bring up the Holocaust 24/7, as if they are the only true people to suffer. And as if that should make people forget what they've done before that and after. We can't bring us people killed in Palestine because.....well, you must be Holocaust. We can't bring up the true history of slavery because......well, Holocaust. We can't bring up who's in the top levels of most institutions because.....well, Holocaust.

It's weird how history has bene re-written to make Jews as heroes. They were heavy into the slave trade, and incredibly racist to us throughout most of America's history. But they piggybacked off the blood, sweat, tears of the Civil Right movement, and act like they led it. It's why they bring up the Holocaust 24/7, as if they are the only true people to suffer. And as if that should make people forget what they've done before that and after. We can't bring us people killed in Palestine because.....well, you must be Holocaust. We can't bring up the true history of slavery because......well, Holocaust. We can't bring up who's in the top levels of most institutions because.....well, Holocaust.
I wanted to talk about the slave trade with them too.

Folks really make them out to be the victims

Two things can be true. It's factual that Jewish people have been discriminated against and attempts to ethnically clense them has occurred so their paranoia does have backing to it. It's also true that Jews, especially in the US, benefit from white privilege , Jews actively benefited from red lining for example, as unless they're orthodox there's nothing immediately identifiable about them and they can and often do blend in with non Jewish white people.

The fuck Americans do. Have you been outside of this country before?
I have family from Honduras, Equador and Cuba.

Had a sister and cousin that been to many places in Europe

Dated a girl for two years from DR

Lived in the southwest with MANY first generation foreigners and heard about what they value and how they treat others

And have family in the military that been stationed in a lot of places.

Plus I have the internet. Soccer games alone in other countries is extremely racist.

American racism is tame compared to others

Ukraine racism was out in front street when the war popped off.

I can keep going

I have family from Honduras, Equador and Cuba.

Had a sister and cousin that been to many places in Europe

Dated a girl for two years from DR

Lived in the southwest with MANY first generation foreigners and heard about what they value and how they treat others

And have family in the military that been stationed in a lot of places.

Plus I have the internet. Soccer games alone in other countries is extremely racist.

American racism is tame compared to others

Ukraine racism was out in front street when the war popped off.

I can keep going

Bro people are still getting killed in the U.S. over their race, how is that tame compared to some European soccer fans throwing bananas at black players? The Ukraine racism you're referencing ain't that different from the shit we see all the time in America. You can't be serious right now.

Meanwhile there are places outside of America that you can go and forget racism is even a thing.

Bro people are still getting killed in the U.S. over their race, how is that tame compared to some European soccer fans throwing bananas at black players? The Ukraine racism you're referencing ain't that different from the shit we see all the time in America. You can't be serious right now.

Meanwhile there are places outside of America that you can go and forget racism is even a thing.
i just gave a weak example of racism abroad on a micro

But if you believe blacks are treated better everywhere else it’s your right to believe that

What country treats black so well?

i just gave a weak example of racism abroad on a micro

But if you believe blacks are treated better everywhere else it’s your right to believe that

What country treats black so well?

Racism is everywhere, but you said Americans are better about it than other countries that's a lie. I went to Australia for a couple weeks and literally forgot racism was a thing because all the little shit we go through here on a daily basis was nonexistent during my time there. Does that mean that racism doesn't exist? Of course not, but to imply that American racism is somehow better than it is in other countries is crazy.

Remember when, a white lady called the police on an Indian man who just happened to be standing on the sidewalk and the police came and assaulted him and paralyzed him. And then when they found out he was from India, the justification given by both the police and the woman that called them was "Oh, our bad, we thought he was black." That's good old fashioned American racism. What country treats black people worse than that?

Racism is everywhere, but you said Americans are better about it than other countries that's a lie. I went to Australia for a couple weeks and literally forgot racism was a thing because all the little shit we go through here on a daily basis was nonexistent during my time there. Does that mean that racism doesn't exist? Of course not, but to imply that American racism is somehow better than it is in other countries is crazy.

Remember when, a white lady called the police on an Indian man who just happened to be standing on the sidewalk and the police came and assaulted him and paralyzed him. And then when they found out he was from India, the justification given by both the police and the woman that called them was "Oh, our bad, we thought he was black." That's good old fashioned American racism. What country treats black people worse than that?
That’s your opinion and I’m not fighting you on it

Not to be that guy…. But wasn’t this what Kanye was saying?
He was right all along but the problem is, if you’re open to free discussion then you become the person who gets properly castigated. It’s like when they get called out for owning the media, that’s not something to be ashamed of if you’re being honest. Why be embarrassed about it?

When they say blacks run sports that’s nothing to be ashamed about
When they say Asians are smart, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about
When you say women run nursing, that’s nothing to be ashamed about.

Yet when you think about it, when you control the media you’re responsible for so much of the great television and movies we see. You’re also controlling the thoughts and emotions of the people. Which is something to he called out on, and that’s why they hate these discussions because it forces them to be honest about their actions.

I lived abroad for almost 6 years total. Racism is a thing everywhere. It’s one thing to visit places versus living there.

A lot of times when people ( especially Americans) visit places they are in the tourist areas or you’re easily identifiable as a foreigner, which helps insulate you from what’s really going on. Also if you’re visiting these places you miss out heavily on the classism that takes place.

I lived in Japan, which isn’t that bad, but it does have its issues. I have friends who are from all over the globe who also have clued me in on things that go on in their country. Shit, a friend of mine in Austria who is Serbian used to tell me about how crazy it was for her in Austria

I lived abroad for almost 6 years total. Racism is a thing everywhere. It’s one thing to visit places versus living there.

A lot of times when people ( especially Americans) visit places they are in the tourist areas or you’re easily identifiable as a foreigner, which helps insulate you from what’s really going on. Also if you’re visiting these places you miss out heavily on the classism that takes place.

I lived in Japan, which isn’t that bad, but it does have its issues. I have friends who are from all over the globe who also have clued me in on things that go on in their country. Shit, a friend of mine in Austria who is Serbian used to tell me about how crazy it was for her in Austria

I get that there are things under the surface that you can miss if you're only in a place for a short visit, and I'm certainly not saying that racism only exists in America. I just reject the idea that racism in America is somehow better or less severe than what happens in other countries. Like I said, people in the U.S. are still routinely being killed because of their race, how much worse could racism in other countries be compared to that.

I get that there are things under the surface that you can miss if you're only in a place for a short visit, and I'm certainly not saying that racism only exists in America. I just reject the idea that racism in America is somehow better or less severe than what happens in other countries. Like I said, people in the U.S. are still routinely being killed because of their race, how much worse could racism in other countries be compared to that.
People in some other countries get killed because of their race, religious beliefs, etc also.

Just because you don’t hear about it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

I can’t totally speak for what @Dwayne means, but if he is pointing out that in certain countries racism is more open (In your face & not looked down on) than in the United States of America, I would agree with him. There are a good bit of homogeneous countries that don’t look too fondly on anything that is different. These countries can get away with having no foreigner spots, coverage of foreigners getting assaulted, robbed, etc. because they are the majority.

the United States of America is a melting pot of cultures and people. Yes, we all have to deal with some type of bullshit every now and then, but we also can openly fight it and find allies easier.

A lot of counties don’t put their dirty laundry aka bad news out for the world to see like we do here, but best believe they have issues.

Last edited:
People in some other countries get killed because of their race, religious beliefs, etc also.

Just because you don’t hear about it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

I can’t totally speak for what @Dwayne means, but if he is pointing out that in certain countries racism is more open (In your face & not looked down on) than in the United States of America, I would agree with him. There are a good bit of homogeneous countries that don’t look too fondly on anything that is different. These countries can get away with having no foreigner spots because they are the majority.

the United States of America is a melting pot of cultures and people. Yes, we all have to deal with some type of bullshit every now and then, but we also can openly fight it and find allies easier.

A lot of counties don’t put their dirty laundry aka bad news out for the world to see like we do here, but best believe they have issues.

That's surface level shit though. Do I think there are some countries where there are no black people and that most people wouldn't give a shit about a black person being called the N word? Sure, guess what though? There are pockets of the U.S. that are like that too.

At the end of the day, if you can get killed for your race here and in other places, then the U.S. ain't any better. Again, I don't give a shit about there being a slightly worse public reaction to racism at a sporting event here in the U.S. than you might see in Italy. There are racist fans in Boston who think it's ok to poor beer on black players. Does it really make it better here just because the owner of the Celtics might be a little quicker to punish those people for fear of losing money?

Back