Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
That's surface level shit though. Do I think there are some countries where there are no black people and that most people wouldn't give a shit about a black person being called the N word? Sure, guess what though? There are pockets of the U.S. that are like that too.

At the end of the day, if you can get killed for your race here and in other places, then the U.S. ain't any better. Again, I don't give a shit about there being a slightly worse public reaction to racism at a sporting event here in the U.S. than you might see in Italy. There are racist fans in Boston who think it's ok to poor beer on black players. Does it really make it better here just because the owner of the Celtics might be a little quicker to punish those people for fear of losing money?
You honestly don’t think people get assaulted or sometimes killed in these other countries? It’s actually becoming more common these days also.

Another reason why in America we have more of these types of crimes is due to how big our country is. You have to remember we have some cities bigger than some countries.

Below shows the rise in violent hate crimes in Austria and hate crimes reported throughout the EU. I’m not going to even try and look up Asian countries or places outside the EU

I’m telling you from actually experiencing and knowing people who live in it. That stuff isn’t as sweet as you're trying to make it seem with your responses.

You honestly don’t think people get assaulted or sometimes killed in these other countries? It’s actually becoming more common these days also.

Another reason why in America we have more of these types of crimes is due to how big our country is. You have to remember we have some cities bigger than some countries.

Below shows the rise in violent hate crimes in Austria and hate crimes reported throughout the EU. I’m not going to even try and look up Asian countries or places outside the EU

Bruh, I think you're misreading my posts. I'm not saying people don't get assaulted or killed in other countries. He was claiming that the way racism is executed here is somehow better than in the rest of the world. I'm saying that if people get killed here and people get killed there, then racism isn't better here.

Bruh, I think you're misreading my posts. I'm not saying people don't get assaulted or killed in other countries. He was claiming that the way racism is executed here is somehow better than in the rest of the world. I'm saying that if people get killed here and people get killed there, then racism isn't better here.
It’s less racism here

I don't know what your metric for that is. It just seems like some shit you're throwing out with no real basis for measurement. People may pretend like they care more here, but that doesn't mean that racism is less prevalent here.
I think what some people are saying is black people are treated better here than abroad.

Remember the story of the ratchet truck driver chick in Dubai who got locked up for raising her voice to a male?

Yeah, it was partially because she was a woman, but her race almost certainly played a part in her being detained.

She was locked up for months, if I remember correctly.

That would be unheard of in this country.

I think what some people are saying is black people are treated better here than abroad.

Remember the story of the ratchet truck driver chick in Dubai who got locked up for raising her voice to a male?

Yeah, it was partially because she was a woman, but her race almost certainly played a part in her being detained.

That would be unheard of in this country because you can't get locked up for months for yelling. That's just a different set of laws.

I ain't saying there is no country on this earth that treats black people worse than America. I'm just saying that I don't agree with the broad ass statement that racism is less severe in America. There are plenty of other countries black people can go to and not have to deal with some of the shit that you deal with in America.

That’s a kinda broad statement, too.

Examples???

A lot of Asian countries are weird about foreigners in general, but they don't have specific beef against blacks. A lot of the Caribbean countries are fine for black people. Canada ain't any worse than the U.S. England, France, Germany, and other Western Euro countries have prominent racism, but I haven't seen anything to imply that they are worse than what you gonna see in the southeast U.S.

A lot of Asian countries are weird about foreigners in general, but they don't have specific beef against blacks. A lot of the Caribbean countries are fine for black people. Canada ain't any worse than the U.S. England, France, Germany, and other Western Euro countries have prominent racism, but I haven't seen anything to imply that they are worse than what you gonna see in the southeast U.S.
Your take about Asians is wild.

They are the worse.

They hate the darker tone folks of their own country

We having family directly from Latin American countries such as a Honduras and Ecuador I know the stories like the back of my hand just on how they view blacks

Mexico in the last ten years just recognize they are black population.

Your take about Asians is wild.

They are the worse.

They hate the darker tone folks of their own country

That's their self hate.

I know people who have lived years in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. They all agree the anti-blackness in that country is different than the U.S. They can tell you stories about racism there, but for the most part they universally agree it's better than America.

The only Asian country I've ever heard different about is China. The anti-blackness there is real.

I mean she was not killed though. Compared to what our police do to black folks. And I’m sorry but most of Western Europe ain’t as bad as the US when it comes to crime.

That’s the game….. they the only one playing the right game while we sit watch and complain

I don't know. There is a difference between playing the game confidently because you got a winning hand, and playing so arrogantly that you show your hand.

I think it's pretty dangerous for them to seemingly go out of their way to try and prove the stereotypes correct.

Oh damn.

I was misunderstanding the whole conversation then.

My bad.

Back