Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED “Did you know it was the Jews who started the Civil Rights Movement in America?”

test
After Kramers rant in that comedy club, Seinfeld made him go on national tv and apologize. Id say he did more than enough since it didnt involve him.
Duly noted. For the sake of kayfabe tho, Seinfeld and all other fictional Jewish characters need to be held accountable. Aggressively begging for support when your opps' death toll is ten times yours is nasty work.

I still don't understand what black folks need to say though?? Like if blacks say Israel is justified in their actions that makes bombing, starving, and creating unlivable conditions for Palestinians okay🙄

People keep conflating support for Jews and Israel. It's one thing to look at the increase of hate crimes on Jews in the U.S. and say that black americans should be able to relate to that, but these people are crazy if the think we could relate to Israel trying to ethnically cleanse a group they already have in a segregated state. That's crazy.

So at what point is it "fuck Michael Rappaport"?

Dude has seemingly been down with us, but now we got veiled threats 'cause we ain't gonna stand with the people doing the persecuting???

It's been fuck him for a long time now. That's been a widely held sentiment.

As for the tweet that page it's from is all over. It's a bunch of tweets criticizing Israel but also shit like that. A good number of bot pages are mining for engagement with tweets like the one in the OP.

After Kramers rant in that comedy club, Seinfeld made him go on national tv and apologize. Id say he did more than enough since it didnt involve him.
I always felt like Seinfeld probably chewed Kramer out in private for what he did to the brand and that's it

I still don't understand what black folks need to say though?? Like if blacks say Israel is justified in their actions that makes bombing, starving, and creating unlivable conditions for Palestinians okay🙄
Black people are the moral compass of the world. Nobody galvanizes support like we do. Jews think they're entitled to our cape for all the great things they've done for us 🙄

I always felt like Seinfeld probably chewed Kramer out in private for what he did to the brand and that's it
I dont think it was the brand, was prob more in line with what Seinfeld morally stands for. People forget that he's a clean comic, he doesn't do cursing and dirty jokes. He's been like that his whole career. People like are more often than not straight edge irl. Now and then you get the fakers, but they always show their true colors eventually.

Black people are the moral compass of the world. Nobody galvanizes support like we do. Jews think they're entitled to our cape for all the great things they've done for us 🙄

True, and it's wild that they actually think the moral compass is not on their side. You would think they'd be smart enough to question why they are looking to us for aid and getting this reaction.

Maaaan, don't trust these old hairy back pervert knock-off jews either.

I'm finna go through my stash and try to see what they intent was. These ppl have been shown over and over again they ain't to be trusted.

People keep conflating support for Jews and Israel. It's one thing to look at the increase of hate crimes on Jews in the U.S. and say that black americans should be able to relate to that, but these people are crazy if the think we could relate to Israel trying to ethnically cleanse a group they already have in a segregated state. That's crazy.
Is it more hate crimes against them?

I don’t believe it no matter who is reporting it

Back