Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Black women aren’t down for the struggling black man.”

they like the challenge...its for the gratification to be able to say that im the reason he s on his feet now lol
You speaking nothing but the truth. Until she get knocked up and that nigga is a no show then want the working man to step in and play step father on some real men take care of kids that ain't his

Do yall even talk to Black women? like really sit down and have conversations with Black women? are you too busy buying into social media memes and dismissing and downplaying Black womens narratives at every turn?

Do yall even talk to Black women? like really sit down and have conversations with Black women? are you too busy buying into social media memes and dismissing and downplaying Black womens narratives at every turn?

Yep but since i aint struggling and i work for a living then im the bad guy.....aka nice guy

most of us came from, are with and are friends with black women...so.......cant really help but to converse with them

Lmaooo or maybe women can tell youre arent a nice guy.

plus niceness is fleeting and has nothing to do with your socioeconimic status

Ok im polite. Does that make it even more better

I disagree with this cause alot of women around where i live stay with dirty ass, jobless homeless, nickel bag selling "street" niggas. Not judging, but i couldnt be with a lifetime welfare dependant. No school or work setting up your future. Just waiting on that monthly check and making your kids fake illness for a disability check.

“she chose a hood nigga over me” head asses :cry:
Thats what you got from my post? Im stating what i cant fuck with based on what i see on a daily basisand i teraction with those types. Not saying every woman is like that, but if you havw no drive and content then i cant go.

Divisive psychological warfare at best.

Worst part of it is that its gotten to a place where they got black people pushing this form of false thinking.

In the 80s and 90s they had to get white people to say some shit like "its more blacks in jail than there is in college"

This is the evolved version of that but even worse cause they getting black people to spread this.

Psychological and spiritual opression are both worse than physical opression.
I'm glad you came over from the IC. Your logic is much appreciated.

Back