“Black women aren’t down for the struggling black man.”

Theyre “hood” rich for lack of better words
does that really mean they aren't struggling though? they might have liquid cash but it wouldn't help them get on the property ladder or sort out retirement. "hood rich" doesn't typically last past one generation.

I dont think women look for bums black women give black men alot of leeway and alot of niggas dont appreciate the shit. Then the niggas who want a ig chick with the mega ass who got a premium snap chat be mad cuz they aint have the game or funds to get somebody not in their league.

Pussy entiltement. Thinking i deserve pussy cuz i exist type of thing.

I dont think women look for bums black women give black men alot of leeway and alot of niggas dont appreciate the shit. Then the niggas who want a ig chick with the mega ass who got a premium snap chat be mad cuz they aint have the game or funds to get somebody not in their league.

Pussy entiltement. Thinking i deserve pussy cuz i exist type of thing.
Idk if I fully believe in leagues

Shit I'm still struggling...

Take from that what you will

Reads to me like you a humble dude. Respect to you for marrying a black woman btw. These types of threads always make me feel some type of way lol. I love my black wife, my black mother and my black family. These white women wasnt with me when I was "shootin in the gym"

Young women either marry you for your potential or for where you already are. So struggling is one thing but they see potential.

The key is will they stick around for your potential to turn into big things or will they figure out you aint shit. It usually depends on if the women has expectations for you. If she dont, they will stick around. If they do. They will push you until you push back. Push back to much. Call Tyrone!...............Call em!