Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Black women aren’t down for the struggling black man.”

I've seen the light. I'm gonna grab the next bum I see and treat him like the king he is.

like every nigga i know who came home from jail ...they had at least one thing waiting for them if nothing else

a good girl with a good job and a crib.....

shit's like standard.....

sure they ended up dogging them shortly after... but they always had one waiting.....

who cares. like honestly, if a woman wants to hold someone down thats incarcerated and wait for them to come home thats their perogative.

some of the most kindest, smartest, intelligent men I know are locked up and to suggest they arent deserving of love or to suggest that the women that are holding them down are silly—-is ridiculous af du

like every nigga i know who came home from jail ...they had at least one thing waiting for them if nothing else

a good girl with a good job and a crib.....

shit's like standard.....

sure they ended up dogging them shortly after... but they always had one waiting.....

Just because something is stereotypical doesn't make that shyt factual for everyone. I sat in jail for 1 year and a half for NOTHING and ain't get a barbeque or none of that stupid shyt. I did foolishly smash the bitch that put me in there one more time though lol

Just because something is stereotypical doesn't make that shyt factual for everyone. I sat in jail for 1 year and a half for NOTHING and ain't get a barbeque or none of that stupid shyt. I did foolishly smash the bitch that put me in there one more time though lol
She must’ve had a fat ass.

who cares. like honestly, if a woman wants to hold someone down thats incarcerated and wait for them to come home thats their perogative.

some of the most kindest, smartest, intelligent men I know are locked up and to suggest they arent deserving of love or to suggest that the women that are holding them down are silly—-is ridiculous af du
i never said one negative thing about one nigga in jail, other than they can get women..

what the hell are you talking about?

i mean is jail not a struggle?

lol... like are you gonna try to tell me people who are in jail are not in the struggle? cuz i would LOVE to read that reach

Back