Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Black women aren’t down for the struggling black man.”

Not to mention that these white broads look at yall black asses as a fetish. Something they can whisper about to they white girlfriends.
"Have you ever been with a black guy? Are they really..endowed?" How can a person hold you down in the struggle when they never been through a struggle? What Becky going to say when you complain about how all them CAC at your job getting promoted before you with less experience and qualifications.

My bad I blacked out for a sec..

:wth:

thread title is weird cuz sisters love struggling niggas

Co-sign

Sometimes to a fault.

I think the nigga who posted the meme is exactly the type of nigga germs was talking about

The broke pre-law/med/engineering nigga who tryin to trick on soon to be kept professional women.

in b4

giphy.gif

Eh, guess I gotta change my first post considering I've never been with a White chick so it's impossible to agree unequivocally to the meme as a whole.

Basically take the white chick out the meme and I agree again.

i agree to a certain extent.....

it depends on how the woman see herself.

some woman know they aint shit and dont want shit so they are ok with being with a bum ass dude...its helps them complain and know not to expect anything from him as they are not willing to hold him accountable so they wont be held accountable or to a higher standard than thy are striving for.

now a chick that thinks she is Gods gift to this planet and should have the finest things in life look over dudes who are struggling and dont care why...all they see is he aint there at this moment.

but its crazy when those same dudes get something how they are willing to throw themselves at him and be so submissive and catering to his ego.

think cardi b and nicki minaj...both had bum ass niggas...but now they wont look twice at a normal nigga who aint got millions.

but let a new nigga come along who they passed over that now has millions....watch how the panties fall.

as for white chicks......they see investment. white chicks understand the long game......build the nigga up...get pregnant....embezzle money...then cut off the ass....then leave claiming he cheated.

Divisive psychological warfare at best.

Worst part of it is that its gotten to a place where they got black people pushing this form of false thinking.

In the 80s and 90s they had to get white people to say some shit like "its more blacks in jail than there is in college"

This is the evolved version of that but even worse cause they getting black people to spread this.

Psychological and spiritual opression are both worse than physical opression.

thread title is weird cuz sisters love struggling niggas

Co muthafuckin sign. My cuz had a bitch as soon as he got out. And he was in for three years. Nigga i been out on the streets longer than that and couldn't even cop a bitch even if a muthafucka put a gun to my head and said,"spook go get a bitch or you die." Ill be like just pull the trigger bruh cause i dont even want to waste your time

Co muthafuckin sign. My cuz had a bitch as soon as he got out. And he was in for three years. Nigga i been out on the streets longer than that and couldn't even cop a bitch even if a muthafucka put a gun to my head and said,"spook go get a bitch or you die." Ill be like just pull the trigger bruh cause i dont even want to waste your time
they like the challenge...its for the gratification to be able to say that im the reason he s on his feet now lol

Oh... I get it... Ya know what I'm strugglin... Ain't nobody offerin me no hands.... That's because men don't suffer from that stupid Florence knightingale bullshit. Smart women wouldn't feed into that shit either.... That is literally going in with the intention of changing someone....

Back