Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Black women aren’t down for the struggling black man.”

don't project your negative feeligns about jail niggaz onto me.. one of my best friends is in jail. i'm sending him a letter right now

i mean is jail not a struggle?

lol... like are you gonna try to tell me people who are in jail are not in the struggle? cuz i would LOVE to read that reach

Half of them niggas had dumb bitches takin care of em from the outside. That shyt was amazing, b.

don't project your negative feeligns abotu jail niggaz onto me.. one of my best friends is in jai. i'm sending him a letter right noe

lmaoo @ project your negative feelings about jail niggas on to me

the woman that always advocates for those incarcerated

shut up du

Last edited:
could be a mask.....

smh....

don't tell me to shut up, i was the first person on this site to open up to you....we have history

How did yall manage to completely miss Du's point? lol
cuz people love to argue with me....

shit was the best fuckign poitnin the thread, and got completely overlooked cuz............me

im used to this

cuz people love to argue with me....

shit was the best fuckign poitnin the thread, and got completely overlooked cuz............me

im used to this

your point was that black women hold men down in jail which you consider to be an immense struggle. from reading your post it sounded very berating and shame-y (yes I made that word up because its the english language and I can do so :)

my point is Black women hold Black men down in all facets of life not just jail and yes Im side eyeing you if thats the first thing you thought off when seeing this dumbass meme.

i pointed out 3 common instances of black women being with men in the struggle

one of them was jail. being in jail is being in the struggle. i felt it was self explanatory and just moved on to my next point...

i did not mean they were all together.

i know a lotta black women with bum ass niggaz. i know a lotta black women with baby fathers they still fuck with who aint shit and or struggling.

and i know women who holding down niggaz in jail. and being in jail is a struggle. those are 3 different examples disproving the meme.....

the meme said struggle, and the three quickest thing popped in my head.

like i said earlier my best friend is in jail, and i just got his daughter that damn baby alive doll....

u know them shits use real fucking diapers?.....anyway....don't side eye me for something poppin in my head just cuz i'm close t it..

i feel like i'm being shamed for my existence....

I think that shit is multi layered, ion think who ever did that shit was meaning. Niggaz in jail or hood niggaz barely getting by.

I think who ever did that. Is most likely a suit and tie intern at a white establishment college nigga. Who sees struggle as I got a lil doe but not enough to trick on da hoes as they say.

So the woman I deem desirable don’t want me cause they ain’t down for the grind it takes before I do have the money to splurge on women.

So more than likely that’s a bitter nigga shooting for superficial black women and mad that he can’t get em cause he don’t got the means to support that lifestyle.

But it at the same time it can be spoken about how y’all going about it too

I think that shit is multi layered, ion think who ever did that shit was meaning. Niggaz in jail or hood niggaz barely getting by.

I think who ever did that. Is most likely a suit and tie intern at a white establishment college nigga. Who sees struggle as I got a lil doe but not enough to trick on da hoes as they say.

So the woman I deem desirable don’t want me cause they ain’t down for the grind it takes before I do have the money to splurge on women.

So more than likely that’s a bitter nigga shooting for superficial black women and mad that he can’t get em cause he don’t got the means to support that lifestyle.

that shit stupid too.. cuz stupid niggaz stay thingking they can't pull chicks cuz they ain't got money.....

when as i pointed out... niggaz from jail can pull them same chicks with no money and a wrong number... it's about your game, not ur pockets...

broke nigaz get pussy every day B

i pointed out 3 common instances of black women being with men in the struggle

one of them was jail. being in jail is being in the struggle. i felt it was self explanatory and just moved on to my next point...

i did not mean they were all together.

i know a lotta black women with bum ass niggaz. i know a lotta black women with baby fathers they still fuck with who aint shit and or struggling.

and i know women who holding down niggaz in jail. and being in jail is a struggle. those are 3 different examples disproving the meme.....

the meme said struggle, and the three quickest thing popped in my head.

like i said earlier my best friend is in jail, and i just got his daughter that damn baby alive doll....

u know them shits use real fucking diapers?.....anyway....don't side eye me for something poppin in my head just cuz i'm close t it..

i feel like i'm being shamed for my existence....

Im happy you exist tho :)

And he don’t got nor understand the swag to garner their attention, so he think the money is the route.

But to them white girls him being black is swag enough. But he think it’s cause they cool wit the fact he don’t got money. But that’s a self confidence issue.

that shit stupid too.. cuz stupid niggaz stay thingking they can't pull chicks cuz they ain't got money.....

when as i pointed out... niggaz from jail can pull them same chicks with no money and a wrong number... it's about your game, not ur pockets...

broke nigaz get pussy every day B
Yea like I said, all of what I said plus low self confidence is the foundation for that belief

Back