Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your thoughts on this?

Just based off that title he is right

I dont think ppl are saying he isn't "right"

Its jus insensitive imo, especially during a global pandemic.

Sure alotta ppl lived check to check even b4 covid and should have had a couple dollars saved up. But this shit is goin on a year now, even those who had money saved are struggling now.

I dont think ppl are saying he isn't "right"

Its jus insensitive imo, especially during a global pandemic.

Sure alotta ppl lived check to check even b4 covid and should have had a couple dollars saved up. But this shit is goin on a year now, even those who had money saved are struggling now.

Just cause it's insensitive doesn't mean he ain't right.

Yes, it's more nuanced than just leaving it at what he said in that title but he's still right IMO.

Just cause it's insensitive doesn't mean he ain't right.

Yes, it's more nuanced than just leaving it at what he said in that title but he's still right IMO.

It’s just not a helpful statement, but I’m sure the Fox audience loves to hear it.

Like when somebody totals their car and you say “well if you’d had full coverage on your insurance you wouldn’t be assed out”

Ok, no shit, but you not about to have me shutting down my GoFundMe with that hindsight ass statement.

It’s just not a helpful statement, but I’m sure the Fox audience loves to hear it.

Like when somebody totals their car and you say “well if you’d had full coverage on your insurance you wouldn’t be assed out”

Ok, no shit, but you not about to have me shutting down my GoFundMe with that hindsight ass statement.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say that shit to be helpful. Don't matter what audience loved to hear it or hate to hear it.

Nothing in his statement said folks should stop doing whatever hustle, begging or crimes their committing to handle their business.

He said what said and IMO based on that title he right.

Lol nah when you come on Fox News you already know you are expected to play the hits

Most blk ppl are criminals and thugs and cops only harass them when they are doin something suspicious and only about 5% of blks are the "good ones"

Immigrants are coming to take our jobs.

If you're white and you work hard enough you too can become a millionaire

American govt has to spy on its citizens to root out the Muslim terrorists.

A good guy w a gun is needed to stop a bad guy w a gun.

Folks bout to get their taxes in a few months and gon be broke again come July.

It’s the same thing over and over. Folks don’t know what to do with their money and bitching about being broke.

Back