Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your thoughts on this?

yeah uh, there's a whole lotta "screwed" people out here

I dont disagree with his statement, it also makes no point to anything

"life changing" is subjective af.......if I didnt have food, and then got $1400....my life changed

if I spent my $1400 on a lift kit.....my life changed

SN: didnt know this was a radio guy

they almost always know what to say to get convos going, and they know what their audience gets fired up about

there's people in his immediate family that needed that lil stimmy

you know what bugs me about conversations pertaining to the poor?

we have watched banks, airlines, and big businesses request bail out after bail out before and after this pandemic but somehow every day mfers should have all this money saved up. Its asnine. here it is, a global pandemic, and niggas still think $600 to $1400 one time checks is too much.

you got idiots talking about ppls spending habits while the rich and corrupt politicans r gambling away your tax dollars and draining the economy thru unnecessary means, like aiding/funding terrorist organizations overseas, but somehow ppl should just shut up and make do with next to nothing.

are yall mad?

I was actually watching a video from him the other day and some guy who called in was telling him how amazing he was, how much his steps have helped and that he has 400k+ saved and his response... that’s not that much, that’s not even that much.. go ahead, relocate that 30k but 400k isn’t that much

lol ok buddy

Mind you, this is coming from a dude who says $15 and $18 an hour is living wage but now he's saying the money is nothing people getting from the government.

Yea. Homie is all over the place tbh.

Having payment for some of your bill for 1 month is helping.

If they have 300 dollars for your bill that would be helping as well.

But let’s be real. That’s nothing.

He says money to assist with paying a bill is "helping". Yet its "nothing"

imo by definition help is something. It may not be a huge significance, but if you living in extreme poverty that couple dollars may allow you to put food on the table that day.

I was actually watching a video from him the other day and some guy who called in was telling him how amazing he was, how much his steps have helped and that he has 400k+ saved and his response... that’s not that much, that’s not even that much.. go ahead, relocate that 30k but 400k isn’t that much

lol ok buddy
Like I said he's a pompous jackass or at least play one on his show

Yea. Homie is all over the place tbh.

He says money to assist with paying a bill is "helping". Yet its "nothing"

imo by definition help is something. It may not be a huge significance, but if you living in extreme poverty that couple dollars may allow you to put food on the table that day.

You sound dumb like that white boy you quoted

I said it’s not real help. It needs to be more. Don’t pick and choose what the fuck y’all quoting from me and quote everything I said.

Helping a person pay the water bill when the rent is so ain’t helping. Giving a hungry muthafucka a spoon when they need food ain’t helping.

If y’all cant understand the simple shit y’all are truly lost

Back