Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your thoughts on this?

Ok so they are screwed, and? Is he arguing against the checks? What is he getting at?

I
I believe he's trying to say that needing that money to make it is a bad thing and you've made bad decisions financially specially since he's a financial "guru"

It just seem like some hindsight shit that’s not actually helpful

I don't know anyone who has looked at these stimulus checks as anything other then glue between other sources of income, whether it be unemployment or diminished post covid paychecks.

The great lie that he is trying to perpetrate is that this check will set someone up for yrs or months to come.

He's being disingenuous

Yes and no.

If you was already living pay check to pay check this does nothing.

I know folks that make over 20 a hour with no kids struggling for years due to spending habits. This one check ain’t gon help because it’s just gon get spent on some random shit.

We should be getting 5K-10K checks to have bills covered for MONTHS not just the next month

I don't know anyone who has looked at these stimulus checks as anything other then glue between other sources of income, whether it be unemployment or diminished post covid paychecks.

The great lie that he is trying to perpetrate is that this check will set someone up for yrs or months to come.

He's being disingenuous

This. Any rational person that has a home/apartment, car payments and other bills, knows that shit is not life changing or gonna make a huge difference. If anything, it just let's you not stress about some of your bills for that month.

Yes and no.

If you was already living pay check to pay check this does nothing.

I know folks that make over 20 a hour with no kids struggling for years due to spending habits. This one check ain’t gon help because it’s just gon get spent on some random shit.

We should be getting 5K-10K checks to have bills covered for MONTHS not just the next month
We know most of government does not want this

Back