Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just started today. 3 eps in...good show.

I'm a bit surprised yall ain't up in Carmen Ejogo. I have been in love with her ever since she played Sally Hemings back in a show that came out when I was in college 20 years ago. She was young and bad then.. now she old and fine....

Jimmy doesn't seem like a mob boss.That might be on purpose,but he's not intimidating.

So nobody saw them doing all that shit in the boat?

Kofi]s brother gonna snap and smoke somebody.

Adam is a retard as usual.

Does Fia still think her dad is just a business man?

I love that lawyer chick too.

I like Carlos as a character,but he needs to get smoked.

What is the Baxter family?Italian?

What's with their names?

Damn the judge lady got did dirty.

Michael is a piece of shit for that.That's the Brock special.

Carlo might walk and Kofi's brother gone shoot his ass or somebody.

Django69

why did showtime skip a sunday?!

Guess they didnt wanna go up against the NFL conf championship gms

why did showtime skip a sunday?!

Guess they didnt wanna go up against the NFL conf championship gms
Covid messed up a lot of shit for this season

That's why a few eps back there was a timeline/wardrobe changing issue.

They may even still be filming or editing

This a show I should have waited until it was finished airing to see if these people gonna get what they have coming. Every episode a black person getting fucked with and every episode pisses me off.

This a show I should have waited until it was finished airing to see if these people gonna get what they have coming. Every episode a black person getting fucked with and every episode pisses me off.

If this shit dont end with the judge, his son, the mob dude, his wife, the son and the goon all burning... ima be irritated.

Fuck all of em

If this shit dont end with the judge, his son, the mob dude, his wife, the son and the goon all burning... ima be irritated.

Fuck all of em
They're just fucking with people for the hell of it. You already killed Kofi so there was no point in killing his family. The black gang family looking weak by not clapping back. I hope Kofi's brother get some sort of payback.

They're just fucking with people for the hell of it. You already killed Kofi so there was no point in killing his family. The black gang family looking weak by not clapping back. I hope Kofi's brother get some sort of payback.

Big Mo said she plays the long game...whether or not lil man makes a move before she does is yet to be seen tho. They show him getting more and more frustrated every episode.

I expect one hell of a cliffhanger next week

Get the Daughter scary face ass & her Rocky Dennis Faced BF too

Matter of Fact get Clay Davis fake ass too ...I've never been so annoyed

Judge would have saved himself and his son a whole lot of trouble had he just went the accountability route he is preaching to everyone else.

I think the son is going to confess, being racked with guilt. He can't handle the testimony. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the courtroom as an outburst from him.

Yall heard it here first..

Back