Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just booked he's fucking the teacher. What is with these networks this year. Why is this a theme.

Just caught up.

This dude and his son bout to cause a race street war.

Kofi might be able to talk to the son,I doubt he kills him next ep.

This shit wild how The judge keeps trying to make smart moves and is causing more and more problems.

I love that chick from true detective.

I don't get why dude's gang is making him take that charge

Why can't he take the joy riding/car theft charge and just tell them he didn't have the car when the accident happened and let the judge figure that shit out?

Seems better than making him catch a murder charge.

Just caught up.

This shit wild how The judge keeps trying to make smart moves and is causing more and more problems.

Why can't he take the joy riding/car theft charge and just tell them he didn't have the car when the accident happened and let the judge figure that shit out?

So little homey family won't get killed plus that would create a war on the streets between the blacks and the mob

Just caught up.

Because if he starts telling why he was over there to steal that car it blows back on the wanna be Mayor.

So little homey family won't get killed plus that would create a war on the streets between the blacks and the mob
That's why I said he needed to prove he didn't even have the car when the accident happened.

But yeah,I guess the black dude from The Wire is trying to send Kofi up the road to save himself.

he could take the car theft charge though without telling on his gang.

That's why I said he needed to prove he didn't even have the car when the accident happened.

But yeah,I guess the black dude from The Wire is trying to send Kofi up the road to save himself.

he could take the car theft charge though without telling on his gang.
Yeah but he basically has no help he doesn't know how to defend himself in court luckily judge gave him a lawyer who might help him but we'll see

Episode 4 dropped early ?

edit : yes Sir

another edit: New Orleans like Chicago one of theeee most Racist places for Black men to live

20 minutes in I’m Livid
All Sunday showtime shows drop at midnight Sunday

daaaaaaaaaaamn didn't expect that

Sexy chick from True detective can't figure out if she's American or English

I can't tell if the NOPD detective chick likes the judge or is suspicious of him

Bitch be everywhere

The Baxter dude's wife be doing too much

I can't tell if the NOPD detective chick likes the judge or is suspicious of him

Bitch be everywhere

The Baxter dude's wife be doing too much

I think she's suspicious. I get the feeling that she's giving the judge just enough rope before she kicks away the chair.

Woooooooow they went all out

mutha fuckas

and if the judge's son and the Baxter chick get together it's gonna be crazy

Back