Welcome To aBlackWeb

So did this ep drop early or something or did I miss last Sunday's ep

I thought I was all caught up then saw a recap for ep 5 pop up on my youtube

The timeline of this ep is all fucked up

So the gang leader Lil Mo changes clothes mad times.At the funeral and at Lunch time he got on the same thing,so they made the kid Eugene go sale drugs right after his whole family's funeral?

IDK if his whole fit is different,but the kid Eugene changed to a white T

Then Mo has on a new outfit when he meets the Baxter's

But then we see Lil Mo talking to Eugene in the same day while giving him his room and they both got on different shit

The kid Eugene wore 3 outfits this one day.

The judge never changes clothes,but the sexy lawyer lady does change clothes in between lunch and meeting Kofi's father

The Judge gets a blackmail text,checks on the house and dog,Goes to the vet,goes back to court,helps some kid's weed case,Tries to track the blackmailer's burner phone,goes to meets the blackmailer,then picks up the dog all on this same day in the daytime.

This is the same day the Baxter boss has lunch with his son and friends,has a meeting with the desire crew,Talks to his cop buddies ,has his wife listen to the 911 call ,and goes to the gas station to find out about the judge and the camera and it's still day time.

IDK if they're changing days and not telling us,but clearly all this happens in one day for the Baxter boss, judge, and Adam.

And also,I guess CPS doesn't GAF about Eugene's whole fam dying,just let him go head and run the streets with a mafia boss possibly wanting him dead

Last edited:

So the gang leader Lil Mo changes clothes mad times.At the funeral and at Lunch time he got on the same thing,so they made the kid Eugene go sale drugs right after his whole family's funeral?

IDK if his whole fit is different,but the kid Eugene changed to a white T

Then Mo has on a new outfit when he meets the Baxter's

But then we see Lil Mo talking to Eugene in the same day while giving him his room and they both got on different shit

The kid Eugene wore 3 outfits this one day.

The judge never changes clothes,but the sexy lawyer lady does change clothes in between lunch and meeting Kofi's father

The Judge gets a blackmail text,checks on the house and dog,Goes to the vet,goes back to court,helps some kid's weed case,Tries to track the blackmailer's burner phone,goes to meets the blackmailer,then picks up the dog all on this same day in the daytime.

This is the same day the Baxter boss has lunch with his son and friends,has a meeting with the desire crew,Talks to his cop buddies ,has his wife listen to the 911 call ,and goes to the gas station to find out about the judge and the camera and it's still day time.

IDK if they're changing days and not telling us,but clearly all this happens in one day for the Baxter boss, judge, and Adam.

And also,I guess CPS doesn't GAF about Eugene's whole fam dying,just let him go head and run the streets with a mafia boss possibly wanting him dead
Bruh you're going too deep on this show lol

I don't think so.That's not even deep,just timeline or editing issues
It's obvious everything didn't happen in one day....little homey is already being taken care of no need for CPS to be involved it's probably something that was already arranged if something were to happen to his family

It's obvious everything didn't happen in one day....little homey is already being taken care of no need for CPS to be involved it's probably something that was already arranged if something were to happen to his family

is it obvious?Judging from how the ep went what the Judge and Adam do kinda time stamp it,plus the Baxter dude is wearing the same grey suit with no tie all day too just like the Judge is wearing the suit with the tie with stripes on it.

there's never a scene where you see it turn night time.

Last edited:
Woooooooow they went all out

mutha fuckas

and if the judge's son and the Baxter chick get together it's gonna be crazy

You got several points but I doubt cps.ever. gave a fuck with dude drinking pickle.juice for all his nutritional needs awesome fucking show. Using the free trial but already signed up for at least a month to finish the show out

Jus finished ep 4.

Show has potential, but its annoying imo. Some of the dialogue feels off and the writing is meh imo.

Walter white asked "for a favor". Then when Clay Davis does the favor, he gets all emotional and starts to fuck up favor HE asked for!

I shouted "this nigga" at the TV when the son told the sexy young teacher that he killed a kid. But um, is he smashing his teacher? I remember him smashing a broad who looks exactly like her in the pilot....

I figured the side story w the baxter daughter was leading somewhere. Then the son runs into her at the candle light vigil.

smh at kofi....man wtf. I was really hoping for a twist. I was hoping the writers did a bait and switch. Everyone was thinkin the baxter bro would kill kofi, then all of a sudden he says "i know u didnt kill my brother. Tell me who did."...but nah.

I mean im not sure why someone had to take the fall for the murder. They coulda jus demolished the car. But w/e.

An Italian crime boss with a irish right hand man. Jus sounds odd to me.

Again the show is annoying but its keepin my attention. Mostly because its a solid premise and a real good cast. Gonna watch ep 5 tomorrow

btw ole girl from true detective is still beautiful af

Back