Welcome To aBlackWeb

Idk what ep I'm on but, man they really killed Kofi and most of his family???? Wow.

Yo is this Tom Hanks son fr? ?

I'm wondering who this is blackmailing the Judge tho.

Show is getting better and better. When it comes to the final episode. I expect a cliffhanger ending to hype up season 2.

Only Black Character That Had Heart, Shoutout to Eugene

Black Gang was about Money Showed that thru out the series that Kofi meant Nothing multiple times

The Person who Started the Domino Effect Got Killed ,Can't ask for more than that

Between this & that Black Judas BS :smh:

I heard this might be a 1 and done show,but I wonder if they can get more seasons out of it?

The Baxters need to pay.

Sweet justice if ya ask me. The nigga who started it all got what he deserved.
But nobody else did, the damn Baxters blew up a whole family and just go on with their lives. Kofi's brother gonna get locked up so it's one more black person who gets fucked.

But nobody else did, the damn Baxters blew up a whole family and just go on with their lives. Kofi's brother gonna get locked up so it's one more black person who gets fucked.
To be fair, at the time they were under the impression that Kofi had killed their son in a hired hit and run, i can see why they did that.

Kofi's death is on the Judge, i wish he got killed too.

Ol Judge should feel like suicidal garbage. Karma made her way back. She gotta swing by the Baxters tho. Yea, this can't be over.

Didn't expect that

So did the mayor do something with the jurors? I thought Carlo was getting a guilty verdict after the video was played. So he gets away with murder. I think the sister said something to the effect of the better brother died

So many dominos falling everywhere while trying to do a cover up. His son was definitely not helping. Pretty demented to get with the sister of the guy you killed. I really thought the teacher was going to make everything public. Guess she still could now that he's dead

Kind of reminded me of the show The Night Of

The acting was top notch and intense.Crazy if this truly the end but characters kept pushing things to the limit and of course it would just lead to more pain.

Damn....this oh accidental murderer ass nigga fucked up the whole ending for me....lol...I get the karma angle but that was too cliche and too soon for me.....killing Charlo(or any Baxter) starts the war I wanted to see anyway...and he's a piece of shit cuz I liked Kofi lol

I really thought Baxter was gonna take Adam in and turn him into "'his son" after losing Charlo....who I originally thought was going to jail regardless of what the judge did or said in his favor...his testimony seriously fucked him up so idk how he got a no guilty verdict but whatever.....if this is one and done I'm cool this was great...if it goes to season 2 I'm interested in seeing how the first couple episodes go before latching back on

Back