Welcome To aBlackWeb

This isn't a tv series. It's a tv miniseries. There was never gonna be a 'season' 2. One and done. That's the new wave.

Anyway...shit was underwhelming to me. The first 5-7 episodes were great. The last few weren't bad by any means. But they definitely weren't nearly as interesting.

I've read people on here say they would give their kids money and help them get out of state if they killed someone, but someone protecting his child from the reaction of a vicious mob boss is too much? Most of you would have done the same thing if you had the resources to

The ending was ok. I was hoping Baxter's son would catch the bullet but the judge's son getting hit made more sense in a sins of the father kinda way. Especially, when he was the common denominator in all of this shit.

Overall, hit or miss imo.

There were 3 or 4 solid eps in the middle. The rest was meh

I felt like there were ALOTTA plot holes but I didnt care enough to remember em.

Problem was there were NO LIKEABLE characters....only Kofi and he died ofcourse. Costello (the good detective) and Eugene were cool. I fuckin hated everyone else.

Hated judge Walter white
Hated the entire Baxter family and bootleg Arnold Rothstein.
Hated Adam
Hated the young milf teacher
Hated Adam's grandmother.
Hated the desire gang, tho the skinny dude (2nd in command) acted his ass off
Hated the beautiful holier than thou light skin lawyer who let a old white man smash on the reg :(
Hated em alllllll

Last edited:
did anyone ever figure out why Chet Hanks was on the run and turned on his peoples? I still feel like I missed something there

Baxter daughter is ugly as fuck. Broad spent the whole season looking like a transgender

Adam stupid ass shoulda stuck w the teacher. I woulda been goin raw in that from day 1
Everytime I saw her, I had to dble take bc I kept thinking she was a dude.

Teacher a whole rapist tho. They all were stupid.

Limited Series Omg GIF by Showtime
Looking Bryan Cranston GIF by Showtime
Angry Limited Series GIF by Showtime
Driving Bryan Cranston GIF by Showtime
Threaten Your Honor GIF by Showtime
Lying Your Honor GIF by Showtime

Last edited:
Overall I liked the show but they could've wrapped a few more things up for real. Adam got what he deserved but the Baxter's seemed to get nothing close to what they deserve. How like works sometimes as well.

Overall I liked the show but they could've wrapped a few more things up for real. Adam got what he deserved but the Baxter's seemed to get nothing close to what they deserve. How like works sometimes as well.
They do have a dead son

The more I think on it the Baxters did what any of us would want to do if our kid was killed like that. They just was tricked into believing an innocent was the cause of their grief.

Back