Welcome To aBlackWeb

For someone who knows how to clean up a crime scene....the judge sure do be letting little things slip thru the cracks....and the dog is gonna fuck around and get him caught up....brain fragments still on ya pants...after the hose bath? Lol
That's where the piece of brain came from? I must have missed it. I thought the mob boss did some diabolical shit and left the kids brain somewhere in the house and the dog ate it

Judge would have saved himself and his son a whole lot of trouble had he just went the accountability route he is preaching to everyone else.

I think the son is going to confess, being racked with guilt. He can't handle the testimony. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the courtroom as an outburst from him.

Yall heard it here first..
I think the teacher is gonna snitch after seeing the kid with a new girl

The kid is fucked in the head to be dating the sister of the guy he killed though

Stupid ass kid really going to meet the dad of the kid he killed. I hope Baxter torture this kid to death

I just re watched the first 5 minutes, dude did say it was about them dealing drugs

I was completely lost. he was down with the shits until homeboy got arrested and he dipped off.. then he went to chill in a crackhouse or some shit... but the cops wasnt even looking for him.. so who was he running from?

I was completely lost. he was down with the shits until homeboy got arrested and he dipped off.. then he went to chill in a crackhouse or some shit... but the cops wasnt even looking for him.. so who was he running from?
Baxter goons kicked the door open and after he jumped from the roof he went to the police

Back