Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Jeezy files for divorce after two years of marriage

test
She trying to damage this man.

He had them guns before, but I guess she feels she could stop him if he got one.

Broads ain’t shit

So she ain’t know Jeezy ain’t have guns? She ain’t know Jeezy like to drink, Jeezy like to smoke, and Jeezy like to mix arm & hammer with his coke??

I wanna know who advises rich men to get married.

Put the bitch in your will and call it a day. Give the woman an allowance and call it a day.

There's so many different things a rich motherfucker can do for a woman to make her feel special and wanted.

I'm worth millions, I'll buy a bitch a house and pay for college or something. I ain't fucking putting a ring on it.

Marriage is for broke men that can't do nothing but put a ring on it. And even then, if you are making 50k a year, you gonna feel like you loss a billion dollars when the divorce come.

I know motherfuckers that were making six figures and wanted to commit that when they had to pay for lawyers and fight for custody.

Imagine making 200K and ex-wife taking your house, putting you on child support for 3 bands a month.

Men, marriage and kids - why you taking that risk in this economy lol.

I wouldn't wish a wife and kids on my worst enemy. Fuck that.

Are ya'll married? Have you gone through the process of planning a wedding. Yeah, it's durress to have someone go through all that, and then put everything on the line at the last minute. If you want a pre-nup signed, you need to make that clear from the jump and not even proceed with wedding planning until its signed. Trying to get someone to sign that shit the day before the wedding is scumbag shit.
See, this is the problem with society.

Stop treating grown ass women like babies.

If it was the other way around, nobody would side with a grown man claiming he signed a prenup under duress.

Jeezy would get clowned mercilessly if he fixed his mouth to say some nonsense like that.

She don’t wanna sign it? Don’t sign it.

Period.

See, this is the problem with society.

Stop treating grown ass women like babies.

If it was the other way around, nobody would side with a grown man claiming he signed a prenup under duress.

Jeezy would get clowned mercilessly if he fixed his mouth to say some nonsense like that.

She don’t wanna sign it? Don’t sign it.

Period.

Bro, at the end of the day, you want a chick to sign a pre-nup, ask that shit as a condition of the proposal. Don't try to do some slimey shit like spring it on her the day of the wedding and then expect anybody including the law to be on your side. I don't know why niggas are so pressed to defend this scummy shit.

Bro, at the end of the day, you want a chick to sign a pre-nup, ask that shit as a condition of the proposal. Don't try to do some slimey shit like spring it on her the day of the wedding and then expect anybody including the law to be on your side. I don't know why niggas are so pressed to defend this scummy shit.
Maybe he had time to think about it and decided it would be in his best interests to have her sign a prenup.

What’s “scummy” about that?

Funny how HE doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe he had time to think about it and decided it would be in his best interests to have her sign a prenup.

What’s “scummy” about that?

Funny how HE doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Unless, they went to Vegas or the county courthouse, what you're suggesting is stupid. You go through a lot to plan a wedding and put down a lot of money. There's no way you do all that over the course of months and the idea of a prenup doesn't pop into your mind until the very last minute.

But let's say some dude is that goofy and he put the chick in a bad position not because he was being scummy but because he was negligent. Well that's the risk you run when you don't do you due diligence on something. You potentially have it so that your contract is voided. If he really just didn't think about it, maybe he can convince the judge of that, and the agreement will be honored. Not every pre-nup is thrown out contrary to what some seem to believe.

Back