Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Jeezy files for divorce after two years of marriage

test
I have a question:

Are we going to do this with EVERY black man that marries out of their race?

I mean: is it really mandated that famous black men MUST marry ONLY black women, or do we only do this when they marry white women and Asians.

If he married Mindy Kaeling or Selma Hayek, would that be an issue if their marriage failed?

How about if Jeezy married Sanaa Lathan or one of those Mawry twins? Then what?

I have a question:

Are we going to do this with EVERY black man that marries out of their race?

I mean: is it really mandated that famous black men MUST marry ONLY black women, or do we only do this when they marry white women and Asians.

If he married Mindy Kaeling or Selma Hayek, would that be an issue if their marriage failed?

How about if Jeezy married Sanaa Lathan or one of those Mawry twins? Then what?
Do what exactly?

Chastise the black man, then cheer at the face of their martial failures.

You know what. Don’t play coy.
Hmmm

For me, the only ridicule he gets is marrying outside of his race without doing the necessary research to even think this was remotely a good thing.

Second, even if he was married to a sister, being a pos still doesn't excuse him from this behavior if it's proven in fact he's guilty. Guilty or not, it's still a stinch he won't be able to shake for a while.

The "ha... Haaaa" seems to stem from I think he was shitting on black women to uplift her. I think. Fuck you if you on that kinda time

I find it funny jeezy married a asian chick . I remember his bar: i blaze so much i look like an Asian 🤣🤣🤣 that was probably her favorite line

Back