Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Jeezy files for divorce after two years of marriage

test
Unless, they went to Vegas or the county courthouse, what you're suggesting is stupid. You go through a lot to plan a wedding and put down a lot of money. There's no way you do all that over the course of months and the idea of a prenup doesn't pop into your mind until the very last minute.

But let's say some dude is that goofy and he put the chick in a bad position not because he was being scummy but because he was negligent. Well that's the risk you run when you don't do you due diligence on something. You potentially have it so that your contract is voided. If he really just didn't think about it, maybe he can convince the judge of that, and the agreement will be honored. Not every pre-nup is thrown out contrary to what some seem to believe.
1705852675746.gif

See, this is the problem with society.

Stop treating grown ass women like babies.

If it was the other way around, nobody would side with a grown man claiming he signed a prenup under duress.

Jeezy would get clowned mercilessly if he fixed his mouth to say some nonsense like that.

She don’t wanna sign it? Don’t sign it.

Period.

I've stayed on the sidelines on this...but I did had to requote and bold that line. It's so true man.

It's as if society is sayin women aren't intelligent or responsible for their own accountability. We gotta stop that. GROWN AZZZ women fucc up...just like GROWN AZZZ men. And BOTH should EQUALLY be held accountable for their fucc ups. Plain & simple.

And like Allah said...if you didn't wanna sign the prenup...then don't sign it. YOU decide if that's something YOU wanna do.

Last edited:
It's as if society is sayin women aren't intelligent or responsible for their own accountability.
But, but, but… Women are the most educated, they got it going on, they’re strong and independent, and girls mature faster than boys, blah, blah, blah…..

You see how Monk found a way to blame this on the black man and called Jeezy’s actions “scummy”.

No accountability for the Asian chick… Just excuses.

I find it kinda scummy when somebody tries to back out of a deal after they already signed on the dotted line.

But, whatever.

But, but, but… Women are the most educated, they got it going on, they’re strong and independent, and girls mature faster than boys, blah, blah, blah…..

You see how Monk found a way to blame this on the black man and called Jeezy’s actions “scummy”.

No accountability for the Asian chick… Just excuses.

I find it kinda scummy when somebody tries to back out of a deal after they already signed on the dotted line.

But, whatever.

lol Why you making my comments about black or white? I wasn't talking about Jeezy in particular. I was talking about the act in itself. It's pretty much the same thing Jewish and white record execs have done to aspiring black artists for decades, but sure, let's act like my saying coercion is scummy is a anti-black thing.

lol Why you making my comments about black or white? I wasn't talking about Jeezy in particular. I was talking about the act in itself. It's pretty much the same thing Jewish and white record execs have done to aspiring black artists for decades, but sure, let's act like my saying coercion is scummy is a anti-black thing.

That’s his thing now protect the black man lol Allah turned a new leaf

Not for nothing, her allegations kinda go against her initial statement of being caught off guard by his desire to get divorced. If someone beat on me and verbally chastised me, I wouldn’t be surprised when that same person legally decides to separate from me. Only way I’d be surprised is if that how we got down in general and I was ok wit it. It would be like, why you not ok with this anymore?

Back