Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Jeezy files for divorce after two years of marriage

I dont know whos lying, since famous people lie all the time, but i'll be damned if i give Jeezy the benefit of you doubt. Rappers are known habitual liars & arnt even good at it.
I saw him do some interview and he starts speaking on not buying jewelry anymore cuz that shit is dumb and getting property instead.....the catch is, while he's saying this, he's wearing a damn diamond necklace and a damn bussdown.

Also this
Cliffs
  • Jezzy prenup was signed the day before the wedding
  • Thats a big no no
  • She can say she signed under distress
  • Can cost him a lot of money
  • Shes filing a counter claim
One of his full videos on it. Everything is time stamped so yall can jump through it to what you wanna hear. But I time stamped it for when he talks about the prenup dates

Second video is how money made during marriage will be divided up

Last edited:
I dont know whos lying, since famous people lie all the time, but i'll be damned if i give Jeezy the benefit of you doubt. Rappers are known habitual liars & arnt even good at it.
I saw him do some interview and he starts speaking on not buying jewelry anymore cuz that shit is dumb and getting property instead.....the catch is, while he's saying this, he's wearing a damn diamond necklace and a damn bussdown.

Also this
Cliffs
  • Thats a big no no
One of his full videos on it. Everything is time stamped so yall can jump through it to what you wanna hear. But I time stamped it for when he talks about the prenup dates

The Lead Attornye is one of the better, yet underrated, content creators in the Youtube space.

Heard he reached out to Jeezy to represent him, but Jeezy turned him down.

Big mistake.

The day before the wedding trick?

See Steve Jackson video about that.

It’s the new way to try to void it.

Yeah, basically they put that under the "duress" label.

I kinda get it, because it leaves the woman at a disadvantage since she didn't have any input in putting the prenup together.

None of the witnesses were hers.........and none of her lawyers were hers.

Basically, she didn't have any representation.

So it's almost guaranteed now that prenups like that will definitely get voided.

It's funny cause I can see both sides playing that trick to be dirty. I can see chicks waiting til the last minute to claim duress, and I can absolutely see dudes actually using duress to get it signed.

Also this
Cliffs
  • Thats a big no no

Mans decides to put himself through this after age 40. Just insanity

Society legally penalizes you for breaking up with your partner and folks go right along with it. Sheeeit

Mans decides to put himself through this after age 40. Just insanity

Society legally penalizes you for breaking up with your partner and folks go right along with it. Sheeeit
At this point, we all know how the law goes. So if you have money and this happens to you, thats on you. Cuz if you dont know, you can pay someone that does know.

It was his money though so it should stand. A man should be allowed to protect himself and a woman should not be entitled to half if something she did not make or if she was not a house wife. Same thing in reverse.

It was his money though so it should stand. A man should be allowed to protect himself and a woman should not be entitled to half if something she did not make or if she was not a house wife. Same thing in reverse.
All true but she can say…..everything was going to happen but then he popped out with the papers. So it was pressure to sign them because everything was on her at that moment.

What’s crazy is, if it was under duress, she didn’t act like it or speak jn it.

I kinda don't fuckin get it.
How is this pressure when u can say no?
The last minute ultimatum.

Moment of weakness and not in her right frame of mind.

Funny how her saying yes can still hold up tho. Not a woman married tk a nigga with money ever say, I was under pressure when k said yes, so the marriage isn’t valid.

I kinda don't fuckin get it.
How is this pressure when u can say no?

It's not.

It's all just legal bullshit.

They call it duress, but it's legal duress..........not real life duress.

Real-life duress would be a Lou Gibrazi type deal if dude said she either signs the prenup or her brains end up on it.

All this is designed to justify people's jobs.

Somebody has to file the paperwork..........someone has to document everything that goes on in court.............lawyers for the two parties involved...........etc.

Last edited:

All true, but you know how that goes.

When it comes to anything involving divorce, the courts are usually slanted in women's favor.

Whether it be division of property..........assets..........custody...........alimony.........child-support..........anything along those lines.

It's starting to change a little bit, but.......for the most part......men are gonna always be on the losing end.

Last edited:
How much money is she gonna get to begin with?

In a divorce, a person just cant get half of their spouses worth. It doesnt work that way. The spouse is entitled to half of what yall made since being married.

They been married for 2 years. Im sure Jeezy made really good money in 2 years but I can see him not being too stressed to give up half his earnings the last 2 years.

Now, that non cheating clause she talking bout? Lmaoooo. Thats wild. If there is a clause that he has to pay x amount if he cheated, then hes a stupid mfer.

It's not.

It's all just legal bullshit.

They call it duress, but it's legal duress..........not real life duress.

Real-life duress would be a Lou Gibrazi type deal if dude said she either signs the prenup or her brains end up on it.

All this is designed to justify people's jobs.

Somebody has to file the paperwork..........someone has to document everything that goes on in court.............lawyers for the two parties involved...........etc.

Are ya'll married? Have you gone through the process of planning a wedding. Yeah, it's durress to have someone go through all that, and then put everything on the line at the last minute. If you want a pre-nup signed, you need to make that clear from the jump and not even proceed with wedding planning until its signed. Trying to get someone to sign that shit the day before the wedding is scumbag shit.

Back