Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

I have put my hands on several dudes for hitting women in my family. Had to fight hard and spend a lot of money to keep my ass out of jail for beating the shit outta my sisters baby daddy. Still death is different. Let niggas mourn or pay respects how they see fit. If a nigga wanna say he changed then let them. If you dont care i completely get it. Somewhere dudes family and friends knew a person we did not.

Damn. I kinda overheard some coworkers talking about some rapper got shot but I had no idea it him. I wasn't a fan but it's still sad to see a kid die violently..

RIP

Instagram detectives saying that soulja kidd did it. This shit crazy, dude posted a pic of him and his partner with a red mask. Cops are looking for two guys with red masks.

Edited to add: and it appears they did it for no other reason than to get their names out there

Last edited:
Favorite song for dude.

Didn't know him personally but dude was active in trying to become a better human. Dude was trying man.

The soldier kidd conspiracy theory is looking solid

To expound further on what was said in the video apparently they also have the same whip as the suspect vehicle smh

He also went from 50k followers to 550k+ just today.

Last edited:
I had one of my friends pass last year suddenly and everyone was really torn up about it. This one girl who had before talked a bunch of shit about him and said he was the worst person was one of the people who was really vocal about how they missed them/he was loved.

This is how everyone sounds when they talk about this guy. As far as I knew nobody really fucked with him deeply because of all the problems around him and the domestic violence case (you can look up the pictures, it isn't like he just hit her once or twice he really beat the fuck out of his girl).

RIP. But perhaps we should celebrate the people more in life than when they die. At least I'm going to try to.

Aint a damn thing wrong with what I said.

These mother fuckers want to collect and create mental illnesses like they are pokeman cards, act like they are possessed by demons and devils, be a constant threat to themselves and others and im suppose to be mad cause somebody believed his lil dumbass?

Like real talk, this is the time for celebrating his life right? WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO CELEBRATE?

He was a bane on society and didnt even love living his own life.
Assisted suicide.
i usually go in on nigga who say this shit....but you been on point..

alot

..so i wont ever challenge you again.....

Back