Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

lol these fans weird AF. They all in the Migos comments saying they got that nigga clapped

they saying drake got him clapp aswell and how he spoke about it on im upset track

Conspiracy already starting that Drake predicted XXXs death on "I'm Upset".

"SMS, tripple X. Thats the only time i shoot below the neck.... why you keep shootin when you know that nigga dead"

Man... tbh I'm more than willing to concede that I need to adjust my sympathetic discrepancies.

I didn't feel shit ole boy went thru prior to this even if it's own doing. But now I feel bad.

Funny how shit works out like that

Rip to Xxxtentacion.

But fuck squashing shit. Nigga said he wanted all the smoke, don't chew Nicoret now.

Exactly.

Its only a matter of time b4 somebody catch him and that nigga who be all up in the videos with him laughing and shit.

If Drake dont tweet his condolences in 18hrs he did that shit

Pusha might wanna hire some goons

Lol @ Drake being responsible. It's more likely that Soldier Kidd guy did it seeing as he was/is in Broward at the same time as the murder

Some posters exposing themselves in a ugly way in this thread.

I don’t know who the fuck this guy is but I do know people make bad life decisions way into middle age.

This nigga is 20 and posters in here talking about his immature life decisions.

Fucking high and mighty judgemental people posting up like there ain’t skeletons in their closet.

FOH

Foh weirdo

you dont even know who dude is and got your jock strap in a bunch. sit tf down

now is not the time where you niggas start taking cues from the white supremacists you love to pattern yourselves after, you dont get to reduce XXX's numerous, egregious acts of violence to "a past mistake”

fuck all the way to left

Last edited:
Im about rehabilitation, restorative justice, redemption, all that ish.

I think these are real concepts that should be explored.

However—I also know, ppl dont have to forgive you for what youve done. nobody is obligated to look past the harm, abuse or pain youve caused them, whether dead or alive.

nobody has to forgive the “old” you.

Back