Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

And This Is Why I fucks w/ You ..Ion expect these Soft ass niggas to get It...Nigga Body ain't cold 8 hours yet Cats In here ...

You got this backwards metaphorically pissing on his grave and shit. Like you was beefing with him on some op shit. You niggas tweaking.

It's been a crazy month in hiphop. Homie just got slumped at a red light. The other nigga nearly got murked in a home invasion the other day, cheif keef more than likely got shot at by 69's crew, drake vs push, kanye 4 week rollout, jay and bey crushed the buildings, Nas Lost, damn

It's been a crazy month in hiphop. Homie just got slumped at a red light. The other nigga nearly got murked in a home invasion the other day, cheif keef more than likely got shot at by 69's crew, drake vs push, kanye 4 week rollout, jay and bey crushed the buildings, Nas Lost, damn
Murked...true
Home invasion...facts
Shot up NYC...word
Drake vs Pusha....wild
Cruel Summer....brilliant
Beyoncé fear Jay....surprising
Nas lost.....
:bigdummy:

Great time to have a hip Hop website

And This Is Why I fucks w/ You ..Ion expect these Soft ass niggas to get It...Nigga Body ain't cold 8 hours yet Cats In here ...
If and when somebody put 69 6 feet, I don't want to see no Rip, we gotta do better. Fuk all that. Niggas know what it is when they popping shit, when it's time to pay for their actions let them own that shit.

This nigga just posting everybody who is saying RIP to him. Lmaooo.

@Maywood and @Black_Samson it’s too much passion in y’all post. Sorry for y’all loss.

Who in here is legit sad about this niggas passing?
If anybody showing more emotion is the mfs tryna clown this dead mf. We gotta be sad to say RIP or say our condolences?

If speaking ill of the dead is your thing, aye ...

:mybad:
You got this backwards metaphorically pissing on his grave and shit. Like you was beefing with him on some op shit. You niggas tweaking.
Cam.gif I thought @Ghost313 explained this shit exceptionally well, But I guess I have to Clarify Tomorrow ..Clearly we didn't grow up In the same cities, Different P.O.V's period

If and when somebody put 69 6 feet, I don't want to see no Rip, we gotta do better. Fuk all that. Niggas know what it is when they popping shit, when it's time to pay for their actions let them own that shit.

I don't think anyone disagrees here but why all the extra? Niggas talking like it was on sight and shit.

Murked...true
Home invasion...facts
Shot up NYC...word
Drake vs Pusha....wild
Cruel Summer....brilliant
Beyoncé fear Jay....surprising
Nas lost.....
:bigdummy:

Don't trip, i'm still lettin homie run his ads on ABW

Screenshot_97.png

lol these fans weird AF. They all in the Migos comments saying they got that nigga clapped

Back