Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

:Pathetic:
What type nigga posts a picture of him face timing wit a nigga just to say they were friends? If someone I know did that after I died, I fucking haunt them for life..that some bitch shit

It's like women posting thirst traps and saying happy father's day in the caption

:scust:fuck does one have to do with the other..disgusting

Malcolm X is currently trending on twitter cuz all the mfs saying "he was making life changes and could've been like malcolm" :foh5:
This some bullshit, nigga was a sadist

But he dead now so.......

Goddamn, muhfuckas in here show NO mercy.

I don’t know this cat, never heard of him, and he seemed like just another mush-mouthed trap rapper, but I’m not about to pour cement on that dude grave before they even put him in it.

If that wasn’t your fam he got caught up with to get charges out on him, the fuck y’all so emo for?

Man, when y’all die, I hope the ABW don’t find out.

Ok. I'm sure this is a tragic moment for the ones who personally knew him or were close to him. So the most I'll do is send condolences and wishes to them and the family. But all of this talk about how he's the next Malcolm x or elevating him to a mythological status of martyrdom is nonsense. People on twitter always do the most

Goddamn, muhfuckas in here show NO mercy.

I don’t know this cat, never heard of him, and he seemed like just another mush-mouthed trap rapper, but I’m not about to pour cement on that dude grave before they even put him in it.

If that wasn’t your fam he got caught up with to get charges out on him, the fuck y’all so emo for?

Man, when y’all die, I hope the ABW don’t find out.
Where's Josh, String!!

Malcolm X is currently trending on twitter cuz all the mfs saying "he was making life changes and could've been like malcolm" :foh5:

They reaching but malcolm was a pimp had he died while pimping we would never know. Buuuuuut they really reaching.

Legend
Artistic
Malcolm X

Things that shouldn’t be associated with XXX but that’s just me

Malcolm X aint trending in my area so I dunno what yall seeing... But I haven't seen a single post/tweet/blog saying this dude was the next Malcolm X tho.. but I like Sade.. that's just me *shrugs*

Dude was a lil over the top but definitely had potential. Don't know all the details of domestic violence situation but I thought he deserved a chance to turn the corner.

Back