Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Yall Niggas So Fucking Phoney...LOLOLOL SCUST

Continue to Talk to these Niggas @Black_Samson . Me personally I wouldn't waste my time. Nigga was beating the shit Outta that girl on a regular basis.. Fuck that nigga & anybody that got that fake ass love for em

Rest In Piss Pussy

Whats crazy to me is that niggaz from the hood acting like it ain't normal for that type energy to seek out and abuse the opposite.

Yea violent energy does meet violent energy at times, but more often than not. The nigga that don't want smoke get smoke cause he don't want it. Niggaz don't want smoke with niggaz that want smoke, cause they fear getting smoked

All these rappers doing the usual thoughts and prayers bullshit, preaching that WE need to do better when they are the ones with the resources.

Where were they when he was alive and begging for death?

Oh thats right, they figured he was playing eccentric, and laughing or disgusted like the rest of us.

Now they want to talk like they were fans and concerned.

These are the people you deem as your leaders and wonder why there is no progress?!

Strong point

1998–2011: XXXTentacion grew up in Pompano Beach and Lauderhill in South Florida. He lived with his mother, who he said “had it hard,” and sometimes with his grandmother. “My mom was just in situations where she couldn’t take care of me,” he said in an interview on the No Jumper podcast. From a very young age, he got involved in violent situations. “I’ve been fighting since I was a kid,” he said. When he was 6, he tried to stab a man who was “messing” with his mother. He was also expelled from his first middle school for fighting.

So this the kid thats expected to be a beacon of light to society? Kid never really stood a chance except....he was trying to better himself from early. Clearly he has done some foul shit but he is still a kid.

People going to war for a racist country that hates you, paying taxes so peodophiles can get away with 4/5 years in jail but happy as fuck that a misguided young black kid lost his life today???

Really @Jamal???

That’s for your sake Chi..I named names.

He was young yes, but at 20 you know right from wrong still. The shit he was accused of doing and the shit he said...ain't know way he didn't know those things were wrong. If he was trying to change, good for him and it's sad that he didn't get a chance to see it through but you also can't fault people for judging his character based on the actions he performed while he was here. Being happy he got killed may be over the top, but you also don't have to throw a pity party for him on some "woe is me" shit. Nigga was accused of sticking a fork into his baby mother's vagina. That's not no normal shit bruh...and what the fuck does going to war have to do with anything?

The fact that Genocide Cutter is a fan should be an automatic red flag for yall.

What the fuck?!?!
I have a very healthy respect for death, nothing more nothing less

Whatever he was in life, death has assured us he’ll never be that again

STABBED A FORK IN HER VAGINA.

Yaall sure yall wann keep sniffling?

Nigga wanna act like he Kony and mutilate a vagina but yall wanna say he was redeemable?

Malcolm X is currently trending on twitter cuz all the mfs saying "he was making life changes and could've been like malcolm" :foh5:

Back