Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

1998–2011: XXXTentacion grew up in Pompano Beach and Lauderhill in South Florida. He lived with his mother, who he said “had it hard,” and sometimes with his grandmother. “My mom was just in situations where she couldn’t take care of me,” he said in an interview on the No Jumper podcast. From a very young age, he got involved in violent situations. “I’ve been fighting since I was a kid,” he said. When he was 6, he tried to stab a man who was “messing” with his mother. He was also expelled from his first middle school for fighting.

So this the kid thats expected to be a beacon of light to society? Kid never really stood a chance except....he was trying to better himself from early. Clearly he has done some foul shit but he is still a kid.

People going to war for a racist country that hates you, paying taxes so peodophiles can get away with 4/5 years in jail but happy as fuck that a misguided young black kid lost his life today???

Really @Jamal???

That’s for your sake Chi..I named names.

PSA seeing as how this thread has so much attention

In the Carters thread nigggas was trying to tell me Sade>>> Beyoncé tho they struggled posting anything of significance in their claims

Meanwhile, Beyoncé has once again grabbed the worlds attention with a hot new song, sick and dazzling dance moves and a rap flow that makes Ma$e do the screw face all while looking less like a woman that just carried twins full term.

Feel free to call those dumbasses dumbassess

Thank you

1998–2011: XXXTentacion grew up in Pompano Beach and Lauderhill in South Florida. He lived with his mother, who he said “had it hard,” and sometimes with his grandmother. “My mom was just in situations where she couldn’t take care of me,” he said in an interview on the No Jumper podcast. From a very young age, he got involved in violent situations. “I’ve been fighting since I was a kid,” he said. When he was 6, he tried to stab a man who was “messing” with his mother. He was also expelled from his first middle school for fighting.

So this the kid thats expected to be a beacon of light to society? Kid never really stood a chance except....he was trying to better himself from early. Clearly he has done some foul shit but he is still a kid.

People going to war for a racist country that hates you, paying taxes so peodophiles can get away with 4/5 years in jail but happy as fuck that a misguided young black kid lost his life today???

Really @Jamal???

That’s for your sake Chi..I named names.

Yeah... Yall didnt like how I responded to robin williams death either... Yall also didnt like how I responded to Chester Benningtons death nor chris cornell's.

YALL EVEN GOT HOSTILE WITH ME OVER AARON HERNANDEZ!

What can I say? Im consistent?

In the Carters thread nigggas was trying to tell me Sade>>> Beyoncé tho they struggled posting anything of significance in their claims

Meanwhile, Beyoncé has once again grabbed the worlds attention with a hot new song, sick and dazzling dance moves and a rap flow that makes Ma$e do the screw face all while looking less like a woman that just carried twins full term.

Thank you

faceKick.gif

Thank you

Nobody wants to talk about that fine ass talentless insecure tina turner clone.

Back