Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Nah. I know just as much as yall do, I just chose to acknowledge it instead of doing the "thoughts and prayers" shit.

Everybody was laughing 2 years ago when his self destructive ass was getting known for getting in trouble, now suddenly yall want to be sad?

He did the shit to inpress yall.

Fucking enablers.

Ain’t nobody sad tho. At least I ain’t because I don’t know this mf. Niggas clearly just don’t wanna speak ill of the dead. Death is the end of the road.

You pressed.

Army cook in here looking for attention. Pay him no mind y'all. How you got ptsd from being in the kitchen. Kys. Quickly.

Ain’t nobody sad tho. At least I ain’t because I don’t know this mf. Niggas clearly just don’t wanna speak ill of the dead. Death is the end of the road.

You pressed.
Well said

You pressed.
Aint the end of the road for ol girl with the mushy orbital bones.... She still healing.

Holla at me when her bruises go way

Shit crazy broad day on a known rapper. Seems random. Cant feel too sorry for him cause beating pregnant women is always wrong. But damn 20? Cant even get to the age of regret

Aint the end of the road for ol girl with the mushy orbital bones.... She still healing.

Holla at me when her bruises go way
Nigga. You are too pressed sir.

What’s the end of the road for her? Healing and him being charged years in prison? Sorry but being KILLED is way worse than being charged.

You don’t know if his death brought her peace or not. Why you so amped about this? Y’all fucked or something?

Back