Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Some posters exposing themselves in a ugly way in this thread.

I don’t know who the fuck this guy is but I do know people make bad life decisions way into middle age.

This nigga is 20 and posters in here talking about his immature life decisions.

Fucking high and mighty judgemental people posting up like there ain’t skeletons in their closet.

FOH

Man real shit. Some of the biggest mistakes Ive made in life happened during age of 20-25...

damn RIP to lil one. Dude music was alright. I gotta hit my lil cuzzos up to see what the streets talking bout.

I was thinking this. Some times street justices catches up to you before criminal justice

It just sucks our ppl quicker to dish it out to our own and not others who have wronged us so
Ion believe the vast majority of black people, respect and love black people. Like Kanye said, they hate niggaz more than a Nazi

I don't think this has anything to do with any female drama. This looks like robbers doing too much just to get the bag. Jits down there don't care about noting when they trying to hit that lick

I don't think this has anything to do with any female drama. This looks like robbers doing too much just to get the bag. Jits down there don't care about noting when they trying to hit that lick

basically .

Back