Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

so no one gonna explain why the nigga s death was imminent?

Had beef with everybody from the migos to mc hole in the wall, been in multiple fights on cam, later went on social media and dry snitched and that's before the whole abusing women and beating up fans shit.

tenor.gif

Aint a damn thing wrong with what I said.

These mother fuckers want to collect and create mental illnesses like they are pokeman cards, act like they are possessed by demons and devils, be a constant threat to themselves and others and im suppose to be mad cause somebody believed his lil dumbass?

Like real talk, this is the time for celebrating his life right? WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO CELEBRATE?

He was a bane on society and didnt even love living his own life.
Assisted suicide.

These mother fuckers want to collect and create mental illnesses like they are pokeman cards, act like they are possessed by demons and devils, be a constant threat to themselves and others and im suppose to be mad cause somebody believed his lil dumbass?

Like real talk, this is the time for celebrating his life right? WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO CELEBRATE?

Assisted suicide.

You know him? Nigga shut up. Fuck nigga.

Assisted suicide.
I ain’t saying to celebrate his life, I for one don’t know his music at all and only know him for his negative press

However he dead. Nothing more final than that b

Let him have his death

You know him? Nigga shut up. Fuck nigga.
Nah. I know just as much as yall do, I just chose to acknowledge it instead of doing the "thoughts and prayers" shit.

Everybody was laughing 2 years ago when his self destructive ass was getting known for getting in trouble, now suddenly yall want to be sad?

He did the shit to inpress yall.

Fucking enablers.

Back