Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Aint the end of the road for ol girl with the mushy orbital bones.... She still healing.

Holla at me when her bruises go way
Here’s the thing tho, she can heal. She can forgive, she can grow and choose a better course and make better decisions for her and their child

He can’t. All this rah rah shit don’t put him in a better or worse place. He dead

Sometimes shit is really that simple b

remember when yall were cheering on DJ Envy when he said Fabolous should get killed for that shit w Emily B?

Odds on 69 and keef squashin shit?

He offended a whole gang set yelling BDK on Instagram live, disrespecting dudes who really live that lifestyle to the heart and shit.
69 basically made his bed. He just has to accept it and keep forward... or whatever that is.

Here’s the thing tho, she can heal. She can forgive, she can grow and choose a better course and make better decisions for her and their child

He can’t. All this rah rah shit don’t put him in a better or worse place. He dead

Sometimes shit is really that simple b

I do not dispute that.

lmao u was all in that thread fam someone posted that shit..i was the only one saying Envy is wilding but if he feels that HE should go handle that

Nah, i don't wish death on nobody unless you're a child molester or some shit and even then i don't go around wishin death, so it wasn't me. But i was definitely call Fab a bitch ass nigga "IF" he did knock her teeth out.

He offended a whole gang set yelling BDK on Instagram live, disrespecting dudes who really live that lifestyle to the heart and shit.
69 basically made his bed. He just has to accept it and keep forward... or whatever that is.
This killing is gone really encourage the shooters to get Takashi even more

Back