DgAe-XCX0AEwenN.jpg

In broad daylight.

Gmoney
smh.gif

Attachments

• smh.gif
    smh.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
I really hate that ‘some poster’ or ‘yall’ tag ppl (looking @DNB1) try to run with as if an overwhelming number of ppl are gloating over his death

If you see some shit that irks you to the point of responding , reply to that motherfucker or @him/her.

I been skimming since my first post but I’d really like to know from anyone who celebrating his death or is mocking it why they feel that way

It’s sad the young brotha got killed & I wish death on no man. However it’s simple logic. Dude beat up a pregnant woman & had charges including witness tampering still pending. If you can’t put two and two together... I got nothin for ya.

Well 69 better be paying attention.

It's crazy that XXX wasn't wilding nearly as much as 69 and got clipped.

x was wiling in a whole in a whole different way imo people actually got hurt behind his name including himself . 69 is troll who probably paying for all of his antics upfront

It’s sad the young brotha got killed & I wish death on no man. However it’s simple logic. Dude beat up a pregnant woman & had charges including witness tampering still pending. If you can’t put two and two together... I got nothin for ya.
I was thinking this. Some times street justices catches up to you before criminal justice

It just sucks our ppl quicker to dish it out to our own and not others who have wronged us so

Back