Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Nigga was a woman abuser.

Yeah its sad he died but some of yall are over romanticizing him and making him into a hero.

he was awful in life

I hope he finds peace in death tho.
Basically

Maybe he was trying to get better. Maybe he was turning his life around. Maybe he was gonna do some good with the fame and money. Maybe he was gonna repent for allegedly putting shorty thru hell. We’ll never know now

Just goes to show tomorrow ain’t promised. He square with the house now so hopefully his life and story will positively affect someone else

I've always disagreed with that opinion, but that's a debate for another day/thread.
Everybody can’t handle real shit. I’m not saying what Joe was giving him was bullshit. Some people just don’t know how to take it.

It ain’t no different than joking with mfs. Some mfs got tough skin, some don’t. You can force feed me some real shit and I’ll take it. Some niggas need to be spoon fed.

I didnt care for dude or his music but im not bout to celebrate his murder. He was only 20 years old. There was still plenty of time for him to turn his life and his whole way of thinking around. Some of you sounding like these racist judges when they charge young teens as adults & give them crazy long sentences.

I ain't celebrating his murder but I also don't feel too much sympathy for a guy who just a few days ago when a story detailing his abuse allegations broke he responded by posting a video threatening more abuse.

Some posters exposing themselves in a ugly way in this thread.

I don’t know who the fuck this guy is but I do know people make bad life decisions way into middle age.

This nigga is 20 and posters in here talking about his immature life decisions.

Fucking high and mighty judgemental people posting up like there ain’t skeletons in their closet.

FOH

Certain "bad decisions" carry more weight than others and people know this they just try to change the rules when it comes to somebody they want to defend. The shit he was accused of goes way past making an immature decision so I can see why some folks ain't looking at like him just being young and dumb.

Back