Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

What's funny is you got some mf'ers on that don't speak ill of the dead bullshit but in other threads they're the ones that be doing just that, STFU and let niggas say what they wanna say about this. This lil nigga was a piece of shit and he shouldn't get the chance to rest in piece

What's funny is you got some mf'ers on that don't speak ill of the dead bullshit but in other threads they're the ones that be doing just that, STFU and let niggas say what they wanna say about this. This lil nigga was a piece of shit and he shouldn't get the chance to rest in piece
was he a piece of shit because he had his own demons or did was he a piece of shit for living an image?

damn that s some Chicago shit; even if u make it the wolves aint never too far....RIP to him and his ppl
this....

niggas dont understand this.....

im not going to name names but niggas always try to claim they carry themselves different.....shit dont matter.

Soldier kidd?

DelLLC4VQAABOP2.0.jpg

img [

PSA seeing as how this thread has so much attention

In the Carters thread nigggas was trying to tell me Sade>>> Beyoncé tho they struggled posting anything of significance in their claims

Meanwhile, Beyoncé has once again grabbed the worlds attention with a hot new song, sick and dazzling dance moves and a rap flow that makes Ma$e do the screw face all while looking less like a woman that just carried twins full term.

Feel free to call those dumbasses dumbassess

Thank you
"Sick and dazzling"

Goddamn, muhfuckas in here show NO mercy.

I don’t know this cat, never heard of him, and he seemed like just another mush-mouthed trap rapper, but I’m not about to pour cement on that dude grave before they even put him in it.

If that wasn’t your fam he got caught up with to get charges out on him, the fuck y’all so emo for?

Man, when y’all die, I hope the ABW don’t find out.
#busayo

Name names b

All these rappers doing the usual thoughts and prayers bullshit, preaching that WE need to do better when they are the ones with the resources.

Where were they when he was alive and begging for death?

Oh thats right, they figured he was playing eccentric, and laughing or disgusted like the rest of us.

Now they want to talk like they were fans and concerned.

These are the people you deem as your leaders and wonder why there is no progress?!
I was with you until the bolded.

Who is doing the thing you just described?

Back