Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Never heard single song from him. Don't know a single thing bout him but its still sad that a 20 year old died.

Yall need to stop wishing it wasnt him and was the other young dude instead. Lets remember all these cats are entertainers and have no bearing on our lives at all so stop wishing death on kids man. Yall wildin

Last edited:
This bothers me, so many troubled hard headed ass young folks walking around here. I really don’t know what to say but that the shit is still sad. Like when you have a child you can only hope you raise them up right, only for them to get older and turn out troubled and depressed all the damn time and you still love them because they’re a part of you. So, despite all the shit that he has done..as a parent I feel for his parents because the love we have for our children will never be understood even when they fuck up so bad.
these are some serious words.

Common theme: getting killed in your city/area

TRU!....

But the other common denominator I took away from the killin' of XXX and Jimmy Wopo is that they were both posted up, chillin' in their car.

Just lookin' @ this from a street perspective, this is a classic example of a "sitting duck gets plucked". Unfortunately you have to be very aware/alert and keep ya head on a swivel nowadays, especially if your a rapper/entertainer.

Word to Calvin in Paid In Full.

Last edited:
TRU!....

But the other common denominator I told away from the killin' of XXX and Jimmy Wopo is that they were both posted up, chillin' in their car.

Just lookin' @ this from a street perspective, this is a classic example of a "sitting duck gets plucked". Unfortunately you have to be very aware/alert and keep ya head on a swivel nowadays, especially if your a rapper/entertainer.

Word to Calvin in Paid In Full.

I stay looking through those side & rearview mirrors when I'm idle. I be like Terrance Howard in the car on Get Rich Or Die Trying lol

maybe its because im the father of a girl

that shit he did dont fly with me

Neither with me. I also didn't appreciate his praising Dylan Roof episode.
i said this a while ago that we gotta stop labeling shit as trolling and call these ignorant motherfuckers out

i'm not into that emo rap shit he did, i never cared for his gimmicks, and he never appeared to be remorseful about anything he said or did

maybe its because im the father of a girl

that shit he did dont fly with me
shouldn't have to be related to someone female to see it for what it is.

Yall Niggas So Fucking Phoney...LOLOLOL SCUST

Continue to Talk to these Niggas @Black_Samson . Me personally I wouldn't waste my time. Nigga was beating the shit Outta that girl on a regular basis.. Fuck that nigga & anybody that got that fake ass love for em

Rest In Piss Pussy
@Blactivity I take back my jokes, you did well.
STABBED A FORK IN HER VAGINA.

Yaall sure yall wann keep sniffling?

Nigga wanna act like he Kony and mutilate a vagina but yall wanna say he was redeemable?
aint it wild that it gotta be in all caps? "juvenile mistakes" my ass.

I'm sure some concentration camp officials were in their early 20s too, that aint no excuse when you're wounding someone on this level. sickos.

@Golden, i prefaced my remarks with my comment about my daughter b/c i already feel a way about a dude who abuses his lady, but it is magnified b/c i am a father to a daughter

Its like some of you held a grudge for this lil gremlin because, he personally terrorized you for decades, sheesh. All i can say is if what he was accused of is fucked up if true, but he was accused of those crimes, he didnt even go to court yet.
For those of you that seem to know that he definitely did all that, i hope you planned to testify on ol girls behalf & not just sitting on your high horse ,patting ur braids talking loud for everyone to hear but dont know anything when the authorities come around.

Its like some of you held a grudge for this lil gremlin because, he personally terrorized you for decades, sheesh. All i can say is if what he was accused of is fucked up if true, but he was accused of those crimes, he didnt even go to court yet.
For those of you that seem to know that he definitely did all that, i hope you planned to testify on ol girls behalf & not just sitting on your high horse ,patting ur braids talking loud for everyone to hear but dont know anything when the authorities come around.
man get outta here with this

This young mans crimes are despicable and disgusting. And I didn't see anyone in this thread say that his crimes should not be condemned.

But me being a father to an 18 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. Keeping my son on the straight and narrow in this new generation where his friends and associates parents do not install values that I tried to install, I know from first hand experience how this new generation is lost. How kids get completely lost and do despicable things.

But because my son was born into the same ghettos I was born into, I turned my life around from many jail stints and other crimes and bad life decisions, I have to believe that young people should be at the very least given the chance to turn their lives around.

This dude needed prison, he needed extensive therapy, he needed love and support of caring family. But after dropping my son off at funerals on more that one occasion to kids killed senselessly, I can't say this young man deserved death based on his bad juvenile life choices.

IMO pedophiles deserve death, and sadly they rarely get that outcome.

But to reiterate, this dudes crimes are terrible and deserve punishment. I'm not sure death is the answer.

Back