Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Its like some of you held a grudge for this lil gremlin because, he personally terrorized you for decades, sheesh. All i can say is if what he was accused of is fucked up if true, but he was accused of those crimes, he didnt even go to court yet.
For those of you that seem to know that he definitely did all that, i hope you planned to testify on ol girls behalf & not just sitting on your high horse ,patting ur braids talking loud for everyone to hear but dont know anything when the authorities come around.
nigga always ready to convict a black man....but gotta wait for evidence with the white men

3XDzPAS.jpg

While she was supposedly pregnant?

Yea.. RIP to x man.

i'm just saying, if you just casually putting kitchen utensils up in women vagina's and leaving them looking like that for the world to see.....

it's only a matter of time......

tumblr_n69hrfVuK91qbbb7uo1_500.gif
but but Du, y u doin the white man's work for him and advocating for the persecution of a young black man!?

but but Du, y u doin the white man's work for him and advocating for the persecution of a young black man!?
i ain't advocating nuffin but cause and effect...

you go outside in the rain enough...eventually you gonna get wet.....

you keep play with your life and others lives recklessly, eventually you gonna lose one of them

i ain't advocating nuffin but cause and effect...

you go outside in the rain enough...eventually you gonna get wet.....

you keep play with your life and others lives recklessly, eventually you gonna lose one of them
but he was only accused and not convicted.

Spare me the black man bullshit.. that is lazy and thoughtless in this regards but surely its something that resonates not matter what the circumstances of ones existence is to some people...

@1/2 that gif with that song cued right there got me in literal tears bruh....

What's funny is you got some mf'ers on that don't speak ill of the dead bullshit but in other threads they're the ones that be doing just that, STFU and let niggas say what they wanna say about this. This lil nigga was a piece of shit and he shouldn't get the chance to rest in piece
Name names vagina. You still crying.

Back