Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Name names vagina. You still crying.
Two people before me told him to name names and no response was given. Watch my post get a response.

I’m gonna assume you’re talking about me @Chi-town B because I’m the only mf who spoke ill of your daddy. This the last time I’m gonna address the shit because I’m off it but clearly you aint.

Yea I said “your daddy” to something with no knowledge of your daddy’s death. However, you and others knew of my son’s death(I’m very transparent) and you chose to speak ill of him because you got big mad SEVERAL TIMES. You also knew you fucked up because multiple times you edited your post from talking about my deceased child to switching it to my daddy. Thinking i wasn’t gonna see it. Then got called out on it. I realized when you got angry with me you automatically went for my deceased child then tried to back pedal. The audacity of you to think I’m gonna respect your dead ass daddy after you constantly spoke ill of my deceased son SEVERAL times is beyond me. Had I known your dad was dead before I ever spoke on your dad, “ya daddy” I wouldn’t have said shit about him and would’ve spoke on your mama instead. She’s living right? Majority of the time I don’t speak ill of the dead, unless it’s some pedophile or some sick shit and even then I let their actions speak for them. So quit tryna be a victim, when you’re not. You just got what you asked for. Disrespect my deceased son and it’s fuck your dead ass daddy. But I’m off that beacause I see that’s what you do when you’re hurt.

ISWIS IDWID I don’t regret talking about your daddy and I’ve moved on.

@Maywood is it my attention you want because you starting to get on my nerves. It becomes obvious when you seeking out post to hit a negative reaction too.

I used to rock with you but ...

I never wish death on someone (unless they really fckd with my fam)... RIP to dude, 20 is no age to die...

Seems that youngsters be dancing with death and/or jail for money and social media fame...

Edit: daum just hearing about dudes past, sounded like he really needed some mental health help...

Last edited:
this shit 20+ pages and not one person has actually wished death on him

why are people keep saying this?

people are reflecting on his passing and the events that may or may not have lead to his demise

this shit 20+ pages and not one person has actually wished death on him

why are people keep saying this?

people are reflecting on his passing and the events that may or may not have lead to his demise

Yeah man not carin' about this lil dude's death or pointin' out that he was askin' for it or even opinin' that he deserved it isn't wishin' death on him but niggas get funny when talkin' about a fresh corpse

And he was a coon. Found that Roof tweet

idk what this means but he lynched a lil white kid in his video....the only video of his i've watched

i dont think we can pinpoint any direction he was going in

he was weird/different whatever u wanna call it and did a lotta drugs

im sure his views changed with the weather, as mine did when I was 20 and under

You guys mocking me for advocating due process & not jumping to conclusions for something someone said that i wasnt a witness to.
giphy.gif

You goofy niggas need to make up ur fucking minds. You cool with violence or nah?? You call him a monster for allegedly beating up a girl but you cool with murders. This shit is fucking confusing.

Back