Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

You think him trolling the savage mass murders of black people at the hands of a white supremacist "means nothing" ?

Is that your final answer?

boy go outside lol

if I get on my fb and post "lil charles manson" or "lil whoever" is that really gonna produce feelings from you?....WHY?

same as dumb ass tattoos.....mf's will get LOYALTY or BLESSED across they whole chest

wtf does that mean tho??? lol

the kid is dead.....yes, his tweet means dick until you make it mean something

boy go outside lol

if I get on my fb and post "lil charles manson" or "lil whoever" is that really gonna produce feelings from you?....WHY?

same as dumb ass tattoos.....mf's will get LOYALTY or BLESSED across they whole chest

wtf does that mean tho??? lol

the kid is dead.....yes, his tweet means dick until you make it mean something
Whatever. You can dismiss coon shit if you want to.

Chicago figure can’t figure out twitter?

It’s the best flow of comments and information. Best social media site out there rn.
Yea i guess it depends who/what u follow but almost everytime someone posts some tweets on here i read thru the thread n it seems like ppls thoughts going into responding is "how can i misconstrue tf outta this tweet"

You know the problem with being “self-righteous”....it has the belief that someone is actually “righteous.”

And you can’t be righteous if you’ve been trashing the dead. There’s no righteousness in any of that.

Point: even if you disliked, or hated the young man XXXtentacion in life, you owe it to his family at least to allow them to grieve him with dignity in death.

Simpler point: if you didn’t like the young man, use one of life’s first lessons about things you don’t have anything nice to say:

Shut the fuck up. No one asked you anyway.

You know the problem with being “self-righteous”....it has the belief that someone is actually “righteous.”

And you can’t be righteous if you’ve been trashing the dead. There’s no righteousness in any of that.

Point: even if you disliked, or hated the young man XXXtentacion in life, you owe it to his family at least to allow them to grieve him with dignity in death.

Simpler point: if you didn’t like the young man, use one of life’s first lessons about things you don’t have anything nice to say:

Shut the fuck up. No one asked you anyway.

No.

Fuck your hive mind/safe space.

What kinda forum would thus be if everyone thought and behaved the same?

Shit would be like sitting and watching a cat lick it's ass all day.

Nothing to defend, all signs point to him being a pos

However he dead and should be beyond mortal judgement. His sins are between him and his god

But there's a lot of Muhammad's wearing Jesus clothing in this bitch tho.

Golden Constantine and Maywood Kramer bout to go to hell to show his spirit what's what

Back