Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Fuck a safe space.

I didn’t know this dude. I could give a fuck here nor there. Niggas die everyday. Famous ones too.

But you can’t tell me wanting to not kick dirt on someone’s name to the grave is “hive mentality.”

giphy.gif

Don’t be an asshole just for the sake of being different. It’s just makes you a different asshole.

Fuck a safe space.

I didn’t know this dude. I could give a fuck here nor there. Niggas die everyday. Famous ones too.

But you can’t tell me wanting to not kick dirt on someone’s name to the grave is “hive mentality.”

giphy.gif

Don’t be an asshole just for the sake of being different. It’s just makes you a different asshole.

If i was just trying to be different folls would be able to argue beyond the usual bullshit... You know... actually address my post.

But that aint been happening.

Yall want to abide by a societal standard, fine.

I aint.

Im seeing some reports it was a random jack gone wrong and im seeing some reports say it was a hit.

imo a random jack never goes that smooth....in broad daylight at that.....like a nigga was just posted under a tree outside the dealership

they knew where he was, knew he was alone, and when he was coming out....unless he just parked there in the driveway for no reason

somebody watched him shop the whole time

the way he was sittin and no sign of struggle looks like he froze up.....most people, especially knowing they aint liked....woulda hit the gas as soon as they saw somebody running up....again he could have just been sittin there in his phone or some shit smh

he obviously didnt roll deep or carry weapons, which im sure whoever it was knew that too

You know the problem with being “self-righteous”....it has the belief that someone is actually “righteous.”

And you can’t be righteous if you’ve been trashing the dead. There’s no righteousness in any of that.

Point: even if you disliked, or hated the young man XXXtentacion in life, you owe it to his family at least to allow them to grieve him with dignity in death.

Simpler point: if you didn’t like the young man, use one of life’s first lessons about things you don’t have anything nice to say:

Shut the fuck up. No one asked you anyway.

You have a point....but also you can't, this is a general you not personal, how people remember you and what they say. Especially if its based on your actual actions. It ain't like people are making this shit up about him. And what im seeing alot of is people saying that brining up anything negative he did should permanently be off the table and to only mention how he was trying to change. All your actions good and bad are up for discussion and if your bad outweighs your good to some people you can't tell them to just sit there and he quiet especially if they were affected in some way by said actions.

Back