Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Well played you black bastard. Instead clowning you for having fat fingers, I’m checking my post to make sure I didn’t violate any man laws

Well played indeed

From hence forth discussing anything regarding muscles and me will be deemed emotional and gay.

Cool

I got enough ammo so challenge accepted

InexperiencedWellwornConure-size_restricted.gif

Like I’ve already stated it’s all disgusting. Nobody will actually argue that point. It isn’t minor and what he actually did do is a major crime. What it is not is rape.

A jackass will question “what did she do” to elicit that reaction. The most that the others will question is if it actually happened or not. Which is where the problems reside. They say “let’s wait until all the facts come out” and then we hit them with untruths that are easily/quickly proven false expecting to have a leg to stand on after. Would you take serious the word of someone who can be proven wrong after a 5-second google search?

We’re civilly discussing that in here but look what the rest of social media has been doing. Everyone took her retelling of a threat and made it an action. We created a fabricated narrative but then want to backtrack and get others to hold faith in the following narrative we set forth. It’s never going to work that way.

It’s not cool to put rape on somebody’s grave just because they were despicable in other ways.

Words mean things.

He was never accused of rape though. You're debating something nobody is saying. He was accused of beating her ass. You want to go against the MeToo movement so bad you're going to use this nigga as your hill to die on?

Back