Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

He was never accused of rape though. You're debating something nobody is saying. He was accused of beating her ass. You want to go against the MeToo movement so bad you're going to use this nigga as your hill to die on?

This is dense as hell, bruh. All the Moral Orel’s on twitter were adding that sauce onto everything before the body even had an opportunity to get cold to justify their disrespect of the dead. While trying to cloak themselves by saying “oh nobody’s ‘CELEBRATING’ his death.

GTFO of here with questioning my morality regarding MeToo just because of your own insecurities about not having all the facts in order. If you were unable to deduce from how I elocuted myself on the previous two posts in here, I’m not the one to fuck with regarding these serious topics. You’re either going to have an adult, fact-based discussion or keep it pushing. I’m not here for calling people’s integrity into question for perceived difference in belief.

You’re entitled to react how you wanna react but don’t spit on folks and tell em it’s raining. My original post quotes people in this very thread running with the belief that the girl was actually raped with that fork and if I hadn’t said anything that lie would’ve continued.

I didn’t give a fuck about what people believed when dude was alive because he had a mouth to defend himself and wasn’t worth anyone’s defense in my eyes.

Not even defending him now but shit like that is NEVER okay to lay on someone’s grave when it’s so easily proven wrong. Wrong people love to be the loudest in the room. I’m telling y’all it’s so unnecessary in this instance when there is so many substantive claims to latch onto. Don’t get upset and defiant for being wrong.

It’s okay to admit being incorrect about certain information and keeping it pushing. People be so afraid of admitting that shit and you just MADE my previous point for me.

People will deadass give up their moral high ground just to be “right.” Which begs the question, what are we REALLY talking about here?

This is dense as hell, bruh. All the Moral Orel’s on twitter were adding that sauce onto everything before the body even had an opportunity to get cold to justify their disrespect of the dead. While trying to cloak themselves by saying “oh nobody’s ‘CELEBRATING’ his death.

GTFO of here with questioning my morality regarding MeToo just because of your own insecurities about not having all the facts in order. If you were unable to deduce from how I elocuted myself on the previous two posts in here, I’m not the one to fuck with regarding these serious topics. You’re either going to have an adult, fact-based discussion or keep it pushing. I’m not here for calling people’s integrity into question for perceived difference in belief.

You’re entitled to react how you wanna react but don’t spit on folks and tell em it’s raining. My original post quotes people in this very thread running with the belief that the girl was actually raped with that fork and if I hadn’t said anything that lie would’ve continued.

I didn’t give a fuck about what people believed when dude was alive because he had a mouth to defend himself and wasn’t worth anyone’s defense in my eyes.

Not even defending him now but shit like that is NEVER okay to lay on someone’s grave when it’s so easily proven wrong. Wrong people love to be the loudest in the room. I’m telling y’all it’s so unnecessary in this instance when there is so many substantive claims to latch onto. Don’t get upset and defiant for being wrong.

It’s okay to admit being incorrect about certain information and keeping it pushing. People be so afraid of admitting that shit and you just MADE my previous point for me.

You respond with all this yet im insecure? Ok. Funny enough before i read I actually saw someone on twitter post a screen shot of this nigga's lyrics where he says "rape a bitch that's my fetish"...which is pretty stupid to say even in jest on a song when you already got charges against you for assaulting a woman. You said all that shit and missed my point which I've already stated in this thread. Niggas can't get mad at people for speaking negatively on someone even in death when your name is attached to so much negative shit. You want people to speak nothing but positive after you die then be a good person. To many people this niggas actions he was accused of showed him to not be a good person therefore they feel he ain't entitled to certain respect even in death. Its how the world works.

Because people don't cooperate so it's much harder but in broad daylight WITH cameras being around ? They'll find them. Especially with how stupid niggas be sometimes.

Well the two kids the internet said did it, are pretty much telling on themselves... So they'll probably be locked up in a couple weeks.

They said on BC they chased the BM from the vigil and burned the shit she brought *flowers cards bears*

That young queen gonna have to be the bravest soul in the world the next couple of weeks

You respond with all this yet im insecure? Ok. Funny enough before i read I actually saw someone on twitter post a screen shot of this nigga's lyrics where he says "rape a bitch that's my fetish"...which is pretty stupid to say even in jest on a song when you already got charges against you for assaulting a woman. You said all that shit and missed my point which I've already stated in this thread. Niggas can't get mad at people for speaking negatively on someone even in death when your name is attached to so much negative shit. You want people to speak nothing but positive after you die then be a good person. To many people this niggas actions he was accused of showed him to not be a good person therefore they feel he ain't entitled to certain respect even in death. Its how the world works.

Yes, because you projected a whole heap of assumptions onto me without even recognizing that I said not a single word in defense of the kid. I only spoke on the importance of not speaking mistruths due to it giving the “wait until we have all the facts” people ammunition. Went on further to detail how much of an easy target X was but what happens when we do this to those that don’t have character that is as easily assailable.

Ironically you made that error for the same exact reason people assumed he actually raped the girl with the fork. You were blinded by a desire to be right.

Back